MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member

cycle halfway point -my results and revelations

first off i wanna say thanks to all the vets, mods, and thread contributors for their time and knowledge, this board is numero uno when it comes to good bros and good info on AS-

im finishing week 8 of my 16 week cycle, im running:

wks 1-4 40mg dbol ED (stooped after 2 weeks tho, I didnt like how i felt)
    wks 1-14 test E 600mg/wk
    wks 1-13 EQ 500mg/wk
    wks 10-16 Winny (oral) 50mg/ED

All UG gear from GT Pharm (I like this stuff alot BTW)

im up 15 pounds so far from 163 to 178, but its the mirror not the scale that I live by. And rightfully so, as I lost some fat in the process of gaining fairly lean muscle mass, so the scale only tells part of the story. My diet is very clean and I eat 8 times a day every 2-3 hours small meals. The EQ appetite I heard about is starting to really kick in, Im hungry all day. You can def stay or become lean even on test if you are diet disciplined. Im eating a ton of food but all clean, high proteins and whole grains...

Funny cause i didnt start making any real noticable gains until the last couple weeks, i even questioned my gear. Then i realized I have not been eating, sleeping, or training the way I should be (i have been off AS for almost 3 years so I guess I forgot that as great as they are you still need to help the AS help you). SO newbies take note, make sure you are eating liek a madman and sleeping enough, it will make or break your results. Now that Im on track and in a groove I cant wait to see what the next 8 weeks brings, especially when i start up in the winny.

I havent used nolva or l-dex since I stopped the dbol. I was never really gyno prome with test, only with dbol (i think as early as my 2nd day of dbol i felt sore puffy nips coming on!) - im just gonna keep them close by just in case, but so far so good...(what do u think, do 20mgs nolva a day to be proactive, or just wait and see?)

I'll try and post some pics this weekend...

sniper320 is offline Member
    good work man, keep it up.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    great job bro. glad to hear that your seein good results. but yea i would take atleast 10mg/ed of nolva just to rid myself of some water retention. this would be ideal since you are striving for lean muscle gains.

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    great job bro. glad to hear that your seein good results. but yea i would take atleast 10mg/ed of nolva just to rid myself of some water retention. this would be ideal since you are striving for lean muscle gains.
    thanks guys-

yeah i been thinking of thrwoing the nolva back in, ur right 10mg should be good for maintenance. I dont feel im holding much water if any but it would be real cool if i could tighten up the skin just even just a tiny bit more-

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice avatar bro!

Thread Information