defjux is offline New Member

delete

Last edited by defjux; 03-21-2006 at 12:54 AM.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    try 4-6 grams of tribulus per day for a while...always worked for me

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by defjux
    Hey y'all, ran a cycle of prop 6 months ago, and did a Nolva only PCT. Libido is back to normal, but my testes are definitely not. Is there anything I can do to restore the size? I have clomid/nolva/liquidex currently from a research company, but I do lack HCG. I'm hoping possibly running Clomid only could help bring the boys back...if you guys have any advice or suggestions please let me know, it's getting to me now constantly feeling my nuts so small
    That is too bad you didn't use hcg DURING the cycle and clomid and nolvadex and arimidex for pct. I myself if I were in your situation would start taking clomid and hope for the best. And if you can get it maybe a little hcg although no one recommends that for pct.

Trib, aniva sativa, and clomid should do the trick.

Last edited by defjux; 03-21-2006 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    arimedex is not good for PCT...
    Pheedno and Einstein beg to differ. Read Pheedno's PCT in stickys and read what Einy has to say about Arimidex /Ldex during PCT

arimidex during pct??

Having been off cycle for about 5 months now should I still start a clomid only therapy at 300/100/50 and see if my nuts return to their normal size? And if so, will the clomid throw my hormones out of wack and cause weird changes in my body? (I was more under the impression that the hormonal changes that happened during PCT were not a result of Clomid but rather the bodies natural adjusting to the lack of it's natural hormone) Please let me know!
    "Clomid also has a strong influence on the hypothalamohypophysial testicular axis. It stimulates the hypophysis to release more gonadotropin so that a faster and higher release of FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) occurs. This results in an elevated endogenous (body's own) testosterone level" (steroid profiles on the homepage).

So yes, stick with the clomid protocol until your boys come back. It shouldnt take more than 2 weeks. After you stop clomid keep with the trip for a few more weeks. That will get your balls in full gear.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Just dont take HCG and Clomid at the same time.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    Pheedno and Einstein beg to differ. Read Pheedno's PCT in stickys and read what Einy has to say about Arimidex /Ldex during PCT

arimidex during pct??
    I used Adex during my last PCT and I definitely noticed that it slowed down my recovery. What works for some may not work for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I used Adex during my last PCT and I definitely noticed that it slowed down my recovery. What works for some may not work for others.
    Hey MBH, why would ldex slow down recovery during pct. I am curious since it is recommended by many during pct.

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Hey MBH, why would ldex slow down recovery during pct. I am curious since it is recommended by many during pct.
    I wish I had a reason why. I did PCT's with and without Adex...Adex always took me longer to recover. I'm going to try Pheed's PCT in a few week...I'll see again.

I wish I had a reason why. I did PCT's with and without Adex...Adex always took me longer to recover. I'm going to try Pheed's PCT in a few week...I'll see again.
    so when you say recover you mean your boys took longer to get back to size or you own natural test to come back?

so when you say recover you mean your boys took longer to get back to size or you own natural test to come back?
    ...bit of both.

...bit of both.
    I have heard other people say the same thing and since I have less than one month to start my pct I am very interested.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey y'all, ran a cycle of prop 6 months ago, and did a Nolva only PCT. Libido is back to normal, but my testes are definitely not. Is there anything I can do to restore the size? I have clomid/nolva/liquidex currently from a research company, but I do lack HCG. I'm hoping possibly running Clomid only could help bring the boys back...if you guys have any advice or suggestions please let me know, it's getting to me now constantly feeling my nuts so small
    How long did you run the Nolva for PCT? It's know that it takes much longer to recover with Nolva alone.

You can try tribulus...... this will help raise LH and FSH levels.... so this will help with atrophy and help if your HPTA is still not recovered...... You could also use HCG ... this will definatly get them to grow....but you might want to go and get some blood work done and see where your test levels are. I wouldn't want to run clomid unless needed.

I have heard other people say the same thing and since I have less than one month to start my pct I am very interested.
    I run Clomid/Nolva/L-dex/Trib in PCT and I recover pretty quick....... but like MBH said not everyone will respond the same way so you have to see for yourself what works and what doesn't.

Roughly, what were the major differences between the cycles (duration, chemicals, and amounts) . As you know, coming off Fina would definately shut you down harder than coming off of EQ. Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    Roughly, what were the major differences between the cycles (duration, chemicals, and amounts) . As you know, coming off Fina would definately shut you down harder than coming off of EQ. Just curious.
    I was waiting for this question...cycles were exactly the same!

I just found this article on HCG ...has a point on Adex. Food for thought.

I like Arimidex during the cycle (in fact, consider use of an AI while taking aromatisables a necessity) but it ABSOLUTELY should not be used post cycle (even though it has been shown to increase LH production) because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great (this also drives libido back into the ground—and we don’t want that, do we?).
    http://www.intense-training.com/archive/t-9945.html

I just found this article on HCG ...has a point on Adex. Food for thought.

I like Arimidex during the cycle (in fact, consider use of an AI while taking aromatisables a necessity) but it ABSOLUTELY should not be used post cycle (even though it has been shown to increase LH production) because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great (this also drives libido back into the ground—and we don’t want that, do we?).
    http://www.intense-training.com/archive/t-9945.html
    Nolva mimics estrogen and will also keep lipids in check........ were you using nolva also in PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Nolva mimics estrogen and will also keep lipids in check........ were you using nolva also in PCT?
    Yup. 10mg Ndex, .25Adex, and the 300/100/50 clomid combo that was so popular.

My apologies to Defjux...a bit of hijacking going here. Sorry bro.

It's a good topic though...we're all interested in it.

Yup. 10mg Ndex, .25Adex, and the 300/100/50 clomid combo that was so popular.

You should up the nolvadex to 20mg durring PCT but still that shouldn't have made your recovery harder on you.

You should up the nolvadex to 20mg durring PCT but still that shouldn't have made your recovery harder on you.
    Wish I had an answer for everyone. I guess I'm just an odd guy. STOP MAKING FUN OF ME! I'M TELLING!

Wish I had an answer for everyone. I guess I'm just an odd guy. STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!
    Ok I'll stop.......... but I think I'm older than you...... I think you pretending to be a black guy screwed up your PCT

Ok I'll stop.......... but I think I'm older than you...... I think you pretending to be a black guy screwed up your PCT
    I'm just joking bro! I wish I knew why it does it to me. The man is keeping me down!

Last edited by defjux; 03-21-2006 at 12:55 AM.

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

Clomid

CLOMID!!!

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    I HAVE HAD THE BEST RESULTS WITH HCG INJECTIONS AND CLOMID, DEPENDIG ON THE HALF LIFE OF YOU STEROIDS YOU ARE CYCLEING OFF OF FOR EXAMPLE sUSTANON HAS ONE OF 3 WEEKS SO BEFORE ADMINERERISTING IT THAT'S HOW LONG YOU SHOULD WAIT TO GET MAXIMUM EFFECTS. looking for sustanon 250 CYCTAHOHS

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    That is too bad you didn't use hcg DURING the cycle and clomid and nolvadex and arimidex for pct. I myself if I were in your situation would start taking clomid and hope for the best. And if you can get it maybe a little hcg although no one recommends that for pct.
    Not exactly, if he is more then 6 months since his last cycle, then a 2 week cycle of HCG might not be too bad of an idea and might help. Although tribulus, tongkat ali, macca might also be interesting alternatives and these herbals dont tend to leave you with a shut down HTPA, if anything you stay functioning at a better level even after a 2 month therapy with the herbals.

Thread Information