Thread: test cyp

the tall man is offline New Member

test cyp

Whats the longest you've stayed on test and how much of a lay off should you do? I do 3 cycles a year about 12weeks on then two months off.what do ya'll think?

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the tall man
    Whats the longest you've stayed on test and how much of a lay off should you do? I do 3 cycles a year about 12weeks on then two months off.what do ya'll think?
    i believe I read quite afew times that your time off AS should at the least equal your time on..
    So if you're doing 12 week cycles i would say 3 months off (or 12 weeks) after each cycle would be better-

but if youre doing (3) 12 week cycles a year thats 36 weeks on, so that only leaves you with 16 weeks off a year, maybe too much?

hopefully a vet will chime in and clear it up

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What's your cycle history......... That matters more than what someone else had done. But time on = time off.... better is blood test before your cycle and then a few weeks after PCT to see if recovery is completed.

the tall man is offline New Member
    whats the longest anyone has stayed on test cyp?

kaorialfred is offline Member
    not trying to be smart but I am on test cyp for life for therapy replacement.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Mud. The best way to know is blood work. I always get that done before starting any cycle! I've done cycles with test for almost 20 weeks, but remember everyone is different. And even when I'm on HRT, I still like to get off for awhile to give my body a break.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    What's your cycle history......... That matters more than what someone else had done. But time on = time off.... better is blood test before your cycle and then a few weeks after PCT to see if recovery is completed.
    i totally agree with THEMUDMAN, the best way 100% would be doing blood work

kaorialfred is offline Member
    precisely why I am getting off for a while.
    I agree with you buylongterm.
    Its so easy to get blood work done with out going to the doctor. cost seems to be the only factor.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I agree with Mud. The best way to know is blood work. I always get that done before starting any cycle! I've done cycles with test for almost 20 weeks, but remember everyone is different. And even when I'm on HRT, I still like to get off for awhile to give my body a break.

Thread Information