Thread: Help!

JerzeyBoy is offline Member

Help!

I have an importent question. My boy had a bottle of test, a 25 shot bottle. He did 24 shots before he realized the test bottle was real but it was used to the last drop and refilled with olive oil. He shot the olive oil 24 times in his ass. What the **** is gonna happen?

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Nothing as long as it was sterile and no contaminants were in it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I think by 24 shots he would have had some type of infection from the olive oil......... He will be ok...... He should consider himself lucky....... one guy had armour-all in his vial.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I think by 24 shots he would have had some type of infection from the olive oil......... He will be ok...... He should consider himself lucky....... one guy had armour-all in his vial.
    Armor all???? Thats insane!!!!

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    armor-all... ****

Yeah it is insane.......... The got got really sick and had to go to the hospital...... He posted it on AR last year.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yeah it is insane.......... The got got really sick and had to go to the hospital...... He posted it on AR last year.
    I know of a guy that shot 1cc of milk in a friend that wanted to "try them out" as a joke. He told him after the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I know of a guy that shot 1cc of milk in a friend that wanted to "try them out" as a joke. He told him after the fact.
    Stupid people will always do stupid things.

Did he get a infection....... I would think milk would be more risky than olive oil..... just because the shelf life for milk is so short it would end up going bad before it was absorbed into the body.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Wow, i would think he would realize earlier than the 25th shot... That sucks, I mean if there was no type of bacteria in there he should be OK...

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    I have an importent question. My boy had a bottle of test, a 25 shot bottle. He did 24 shots before he realized the test bottle was real but it was used to the last drop and refilled with olive oil. He shot the olive oil 24 times in his ass. What the **** is gonna happen?

Did he get big?? lol jk..but seriously he shoulda noticed alot sooner then 24 shots that it was doing nothing for him...

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    lol he got bigger because he was on other ****....but not as big as he should of been. Than something told him to smell the ****...than something told him to taste it...and there you go. I feel bad for the asshole who sold him that ****.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people need there fucin head heads chopped off!!!!!!!!! The only steriod dealer in my town town sold me some supposed home brew after buying ****loads of vet gear before this. I bought a 1,000 dollars worth of supposed prop and fina and the prop was fake, the fina was real. But he sweared that if I didnt like it Id get my money back. Well when I tryed he got smart with me. So I went over to his apartment and honked the horn till he look out the window, and I beat the **** out of his car with an axe. I figured fuc it if he called the cops on me Id tell " Im just pissed over a drug deal gone bad" Fucin punk!!!!!!!!

SKiN is offline Member
    hahaha i about **** my pants readin this one....

Thread Information