Get_Vascular7 is offline New Member

Talking Potassium and Clen

How much potassium should i be taking with my cycle of clen ? If there is a recommended amount. I'm also taking 500mg of Taurine a day. Is there anything else that i should/need to take?

I'm in my third week of winni and just started clen four days ago on friday, just to let you know.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Get_Vascular7
    How much potassium should i be taking with my cycle of clen ? If there is a recommended amount. I'm also taking 500mg of Taurine a day. Is there anything else that i should/need to take?

I'm in my third week of winni and just started clen four days ago on friday, just to let you know.
    You need to be taking 2g-5g of taurine a day bro... Just a heads up before you get a cramp in your leg that leaves you motionless.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    yeah defintely bump up taurine to 4-5gs. 500mg is way too low. also for potassium 1000mg ed would be fine.

Get_Vascular7 is offline New Member
    ok will do, thanks for a info. i started to get cramped up saturday then took just 500mg of taurine and 100 of potassium and i haven't even felt a cramp coming on. But i'll take your advise though, better safe than sorry.

Any recommendations on where to get potassium that's more than 100mg a pill? that's all i could find in the stores. i dont' really want to be taking 10 pills a day, but if i have to i will, i guess it's helped that i've been eating 2 banana's a day also......thanks for the heads up guys.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Get_Vascular7
    Is there anything else that i should/need to take?
    Test!

rockie is offline Junior Member
    potassium oratate comes in 175mg.. do a google search..

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    I pop 5g of taurine and 400mg of potassium daily :0 it doesnt matter if you split up the taurine or take it all at once does it?

Each medium sized banana contains about 400mg of potassium--11% of daily values.

"The average American consumes about 2500 milligrams per day—far below the Food and Nutrition Board's (FNB's) official Adequate Intake of 4700 milligrams. Bananas, potatoes, peanut butter, and nuts are all good sources of Potassium..."

Just food for thought.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    This is one of my bro's who has researched some. Be nice to the newbie

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    Each medium sized banana contains about 400mg of potassium--11% of daily values.

"The average American consumes about 2500 milligrams per day—far below the Food and Nutrition Board's (FNB's) official Adequate Intake of 4700 milligrams. Bananas, potatoes, peanut butter, and nuts are all good sources of Potassium..."

Just food for thought.

nice post bro!

Quote Originally Posted by invid
    I pop 5g of taurine and 400mg of potassium daily :0 it doesnt matter if you split up the taurine or take it all at once does it?
    I dont mean to hijack his thread, i just dont think its that important to start a whole new thread. anyone got an answer to the quick question.

Since I take my protein shaker or half gallon with me everywhere I go, when on Clen I am simply going to drink more than enough fluids and electrolyte-type supps before, during, and after exercise. Add the taurine, potassium, etc to your water or shaker. Ideally, you want to be drinking 8ounces water every 15-20 minutes and pissing every 2-4 hours.

I imagine, you want your body always to have a balanced supply of electrolytes. If you front load all your taurine in the morning then sweat it out during and post-workout, then you'd would be lacking these supps even though you took the daily requirements in the morning. Maybe there are different takes on this one, but this seems the most reasonable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    Since I take my protein shaker or half gallon with me everywhere I go, when on Clen I am simply going to drink more than enough fluids and electrolyte-type supps before, during, and after exercise. Add the taurine, potassium, etc to your water or shaker. Ideally, you want to be drinking 8ounces water every 15-20 minutes and pissing every 2-4 hours.

I imagine, you want your body always to have a balanced supply of electrolytes. If you front load all your taurine in the morning then sweat it out during and post-workout, then you'd would be lacking these supps even though you took the daily requirements in the morning. Maybe there are different takes on this one, but this seems the most reasonable to me.

So spread out seems like a better idea?

Soup is offline Associate Member
    drink plenty of water also

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    spread out the taurine and potasium for best results

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Great and informative thread , Thanks bros

Thread Information