Thread: odd shot.

larry3436 is offline Associate Member

odd shot.

Last night i took week 9 shot of test/deca .Somtimes i feel nothing....somtimes my leg is a bit sore for a day or 2..i always shoot in my quads.

Usally i hit what i think is a nerve...i push the needle in , and feel nothing.....but then get a weird pain when i get to a point...somtimes happens twice going in.....im a pussy and push very slow.i use inch and a half needle...usally leave 1/4 inch out.

Anyway my point.....Last night i pushed the needle in and felt absoluty nothing untill i got all the way in...hit that nerve....aspirated...injected...pulled out....put alcohol pad on my injection spot....

all the sudden my lips got hit with this hard ass feeling....kinda like when your arm or leg falls asleep real bad...tingly....it hit me hard and quick and was gone just as fast.It was such a shock i drop my needle and pad.

im not really worried...just thought it was wierd and wondering if that ever happened to anyone else?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Never had that happen but if you hit a nerve you should pull out and find another spot IMO.

SKiN is offline Member
    I seriously doubt you are hittin a nerve... there is no i think i hit a neve... once u hit u know exactly what its like.... kinda like getting a nice zap from a 110 outlet....

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    I seriously doubt you are hittin a nerve... there is no i think i hit a neve... once u hit u know exactly what its like.... kinda like getting a nice zap from a 110 outlet....
    Good description because that's exactly how you react to it. It's pretty weird actually. It's like hitting a switch that you shouldn't have access to.

mass junkie is offline banned
    If you hit a nerve you would def notice it

Thread Information