xxsirhcxx is offline Junior Member

Did i really catch the gyno in time?

ive been taking nolva 80mg for 1 week already, because exactly 1 week ago my nipples got sore and hard, then i started feeling a little ball sized lump behind it. So i started the NOLVA and Vit B-6 600mg Ed, just wondering if im in the right track? It doesnt seem to go away

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsirhcxx
    ive been taking nolva 80mg for 1 week already, because exactly 1 week ago my nipples got sore and hard, then i started feeling a little ball sized lump behind it. So i started the NOLVA and Vit B-6 600mg Ed, just wondering if im in the right track? It doesnt seem to go away
    The lump is gyno........... Add some l-dex too.... this will help shrink the mass.... but the lump is gyno.

i think my nipple area gets so hard at times that i think i feel a lump....I have my gf feel it and she says its the nipple being so hard....

i think my nipple area gets so hard at times that i think i feel a lump....I have my gf feel it and she says its the nipple being so hard....
    It would feel like a small bb or pea......... well keep running the nolva and b6.... also add the l-dex.

What are you running in your cycle.

Even if i do feel small ball, is it treatable....or is it surgery time....
    Last edited by xxsirhcxx; 07-12-2004 at 09:05 PM.

If there's a lump then it's always going to be there.......... I guess it depends on how bad it looks and how much it hurts......... but yeah you would need surgery to get rid of it.

Honestly bro, u cant even tell a lump is there, my pecks look normal.....Just niplles feel different,.....physically nothing has changed....LOl, i cant feel anything now....im so **** paranoid...

Honestly bro, u cant even tell a lump is there, my pecks look normal.....Just niplles feel different,.....physically nothing has changed....
    Then you may not even have it....... well hopefully not........ just keep running the anti-e's. Good luck bro.

Thanks bro 4 everything...

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I had it... and after running high doses for about a month while completely off the juice... and then finally coming off of the nolv .. it all started to shrink up and has gone from a gumball size under the left nip to a small pea size .. within about 2 to 3 months.

THANK CHRIST

SaTyR is offline Member
    I had the same problem , started to get sore nipples , then i took Nolvadex at 60mg each day for 2 weeks , it didnt go away. Some of us just are sensitive to gyno , im now taking 25mg Proviron and 10mg Nolvadex and this works fine for me . GET SOME PROVIRON (before you begin the cycle) not now.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    I had the same thing last week. I reduced prop by half and increased nolva to 90 for 3 days.. almost completly back to normal. I am increasing the prop slowly.

You should consider lowering your test for a few days as i did.

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    For our own information and education, what are you on? What does your cycle consist of?

BigMatt is offline Junior Member
    could be progesterone Gyno depending on his cycle...

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    if the lump is hard then it wont go away
    hey dally you sid your shrank significantly only ran nolva for a month off juice?
    what mgs?
    took 2-3 months after nolva stopped for it to shrink?
    i got some from a previous cycle and its been about 4 months it also is the size of a gumball or so
    suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!!!!!!!!!!
    wondering what to try heard femara is promising to shrink it maybe better than nolva?

pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned
    guys i got the same problem, but my BF% is fairly high, im not sure i havent been tested in a while, im 6'1" 230lbs, i have been running 700mg test prop ED, tren 76 mg EOD and winni 50mg ED,
    i have been on 50 mg proviron ED and 10mg nolva ED. i dont understand why i should have any sornesss at all? what do you think? order some i dex and femera? or what? reduce test for a while, maybe 100mg EOD???

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    Relax bro, sometimes it takes time. I'm got small lumps and my doc put me on 40mg/ed of Nolva. Been on 3 weeks, and one nipple is normal, the other is getting better. Doc said it may take a while. The lumps were hard, one is now gone, and the other is shrinking.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    **** man,

I'm sorry this happened to you. I hate to hear bro's with gyno stories.

ctemkg2 is offline New Member

Help finding AS

Hi. I am new to the fourm here. I have been searching the web to find a place to buy AS and supplies. Most of the posts here say that these sites are frauds. Can anyone direct me as to where I can go to order via the web or email?

I am 32, 160, and have been working out at the gym for about 2 years with little results. At this point, I am ready to move on to get some muscle gains.

Thanks for any helpyou can give.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    if the lump is hard then it wont go away
    hey dally you sid your shrank significantly only ran nolva for a month off juice?
    what mgs?
    took 2-3 months after nolva stopped for it to shrink?
    i got some from a previous cycle and its been about 4 months it also is the size of a gumball or so
    suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!!!!!!!!!!
    wondering what to try heard femara is promising to shrink it maybe better than nolva?

I was on for 3 weeks of test prop
    cut it after symptoms ... and ran it at 40mgs for a week
    no change
    upped to 80mg for about 1 month then down to 60mg for week to 40 for a few days then to 20 then 10
    about 2 months later off the nolva even and I would say the lumps in the right are almost totally gone and the left is to the point where I really cant feel a thing there ..some lumps but pretty soft ones at that as if it is more just fat now.

so....?

Thread Information