leelee_69 is offline Junior Member

Canadian Steroid Laws.

Can I get a definitive answer as to the exact steroid laws in Canada? Also, any references if you have any?

I possess:

2X10mL Sustanon 350.
    172 Thai Dbols.
    36 Clomid
    100X10mg Nolvadex

Am I allowed to possess this? Transport it in my car if need be? Or can it be confiscated - in which case I would obviously be more careful. But if there's nothing to worry about...
    Last edited by leelee_69; 06-07-2004 at 06:46 PM.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't know Canadian laws but I do know AR rules. No source posting. Or asking for sources either.

leelee_69 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Don't know Canadian laws but I do know AR rules. No source posting. Or asking for sources either.
    lol, sorry, I meant references, like legal documents to back up any info. I went and did the edit

jsv22 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    No source posting.
    exactly, read the stickys, you cannot ask for a source, be ready for SCAMMERS to pm you

jsv

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leelee_69
    lol, sorry, I meant references, like legal documents to back up any info. I went and did the edit
    LOL I was like, "I know he knows the rules, WTF is he hi or something?" lol

zmansk1 is offline New Member
    hey, you can possess, but it has to be under a quantity for distribution...which can be arbitrary. First off though, d-bol isn't even scheduled in Canada, so it'd be hard to pin you down on that one. The sust could, but what you have is a minute quantity, so they wouldn't likely waste their time to prosecute. The clomid and nolvadex are prescription drugs...not controlled in any way shape or form (other than being prescription status), so don't worry about those.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    You will be fine with that amount.

Other members and I have thoroughly checked through Cdn AS laws.

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    your fine with that... (just backign up MBH cause hes so cool I want to be his friend)

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zmansk1
    hey, you can possess, but it has to be under a quantity for distribution...which can be arbitrary. First off though, d-bol isn't even scheduled in Canada, so it'd be hard to pin you down on that one. The sust could, but what you have is a minute quantity, so they wouldn't likely waste their time to prosecute. The clomid and nolvadex are prescription drugs...not controlled in any way shape or form (other than being prescription status), so don't worry about those.

They revamped the regulations in 2002. D-bol is schedule F under the pharmaceutical act and it is a controlled substance under schedule 4 of the criminal act. Nolvadex and clomid are also schedule F. It is legal for personal use and possession but you're not completely safe. Cops don't have a choice to charge you with possession, so they'll try and charge you with intent to sell. Transporting it can give them a good case for intent to sell. It's also illegal to import any schedule F or schedule 4.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    They revamped the regulations in 2002. D-bol is schedule F under the pharmaceutical act and it is a controlled substance under schedule 4 of the criminal act. Nolvadex and clomid are also schedule F. It is legal for personal use and possession but you're not completely safe. Cops don't have a choice to charge you with possession, so they'll try and charge you with intent to sell. Transporting it can give them a good case for intent to sell. It's also illegal to import any schedule F or schedule 4.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Lol @ Mbh

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    good info, but what about other steriods?

All roids are under schedule F of the pharmaceutical act and schedule 4 of the criminal act.

screw MBH.............. lordblitz is the new cool guy I wanna be friends with..
    I taught him!!

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    ROFLMAO1

But how does it apply to say..Underground or vet grade drugs???
    Is it illegal to possess a vet grade steriod ???(Many Ug labs label product vet grade)
    Obviously you cannot claim it is for personal use....?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusion of size
    ROFLMAO1

But how does it apply to say..Underground or vet grade drugs???
    Is it illegal to possess a vet grade steriod ???(Many Ug labs label product vet grade)
    Obviously you cannot claim it is for personal use....?

If you get caught manufacturing a controlled substance, you're going to jail. They're not going to bother you over vet roids. If you get caught with possession of a Canadian UG lab, they'll try and fuk you over anyway they can. They're on high alert on UG labs right now. They know the game and they're looking for answers from anyone who has UG gear. Even though they're not allowed to confiscate personal juice, if they find Canadian UG, kiss it goodbye. Remember, if you get caught, don't say a word. Don't let them try and scare you. They can't do **** to you.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I taught him!!

Thread Information