FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member

is test methyl a good kick starter??

can i use test methyl (not andro ) as a kick starter like dbol and prop???

(edit) i just want to know if anybody have used it like that

thanks in advance
    Last edited by FCECC2; 07-11-2004 at 07:15 PM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I believe it is methyl test. I have heard that some russian dbol is methyl test. So I guess you could.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    it is very fast acting and very hard on your liver - stay well away from it - perhps someone could use it on occasion as a workout aid but my advice is stay well away

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'll put it this way, it makes me want to vomit when i use it if i dont have enough food in me. Nothing does that.

If you want some Test to jumpstart you cycle. Why not go with TNE suspension. That'll get you levels up in a hurry and will be less harsh on the liver as orals usually are. just my .02

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I'll put it this way, it makes me want to vomit when i use it if i dont have enough food in me. Nothing does that.
    danng pretty harsh!!!

yes test susp. could be a good alternative but i like the fact that methyl test take only 30 min to take effect and dont stay in your blood very long. i tough it could be an awesome training booster and since it dont stay too long like other stimulant like ephedrin and caffeine, i can finally sleep...

sounds like DBOL will be again my companion for my next cycle.....

BigMatt is offline Junior Member
    A comeback? Nice to see your back on track!

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Dbol all the way my freind......

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I know this is laughable but I have like 5 weeks left in a partly used bottle of test en and I want to use it up but dont want do stack with anything like deca but I got some methyl 1-test, I have only done t-bombs and 1-test undeconate but not methylized before. Well I am about 1 week into the m-1-T (stacked on 600 mg testosterone enanthate ) and even though I am on a long cycle that started with 10 weeks on deca, I am getting a really good muscle growth response out of the M1T. Its not as much of a response as I got from anadrols but its causing me to have a new found respect for 1-testosterone . I guess without the methyl, you really dont absorb any useful amount of 1-testosterone any other way. I am only on 30 mg of 1-test a day doing the m1T and its got my delts, biceps and traps growing at the best rate I have had out of this entire cycle.

Thread Information