Thread: dbol back pain?

palumbo is offline Member

dbol back pain?

starting my third week of qv dbol 10mg at 30mg a day and just over the last couple of days have started to experience some lower back pain, not from workign out but just everyonce in a while i have read about dbol back pumps any idea to help this out so i can ride it out until the four weeks is over

not unberable but just uncomfortable back aches

thanks in advance

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    i dunno bro but i started yesterday on Dbol and i am having the same problem...i guess you just gotta deal with it...

SKiN is offline Member
    Nothin you can do...

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    are you sleeping well? id say try getting a little more rest .. would put tension off your back as much.. but not really sure....

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I am on week 2 and I was doing cable crossovers yesterday and they were almost unbearable.

SKiN is offline Member
    I try to do exercises that i can put my back up against something.... bench... hammer machines.. ect...... helps out alot oh ya and....Dont sleep face down... really bad on your lower back... I had these problems way before Dbol ....

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    good advice tough guy im gonna try to sleep on my back and see how it works out tomorrow morning...

SKiN is offline Member
    well its not instant but i had to go to the Chiropractor(sp).. everday for an entire football season so i could play... deep massage... shock therapy.. and get adjusted... not much fun.. only thing that kept me walking..

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you get big its really hard to sleep on a regular matress. And your back will hurt from sleeping on it wrong. But are you sure your feeling your kidneys hurting??? That is somthing that happens sometimes when you take all this crap and drink beer or not enough water.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    But are you sure your feeling your kidneys hurting??? That is somthing that happens sometimes when you take all this crap and drink beer or not enough water.
    Well kidney problems are also usually accompanied with bloody or cloudy urine.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Definately!!! Im just asking, I have heard of guys complaining of that before when taking orals and all this other stuff. Thats exactly the syptoms of this one guy I knew, I was over at his house and he kept on telling me he was having kidney cramps and when he took a piss it was bloody!!! I was like what the he!! are you doing to your self??? Whats the point of trying to look healthy just to have organ failure?? I pretty much told him he was stupid!! He drank beer all the time and I know he was on alot of stuff.

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

QV Dbol (25mg tabs)

Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    starting my third week of qv dbol 10mg at 30mg a day and just over the last couple of days have started to experience some lower back pain, not from workign out but just everyonce in a while i have read about dbol back pumps any idea to help this out so i can ride it out until the four weeks is over

not unberable but just uncomfortable back aches

thanks in advance
    I got back aches so bad after 4 weeks I had to stop using it. I would use any dbol but the Mexican stuff.

Today was back day. I got off of the row and I was hurt like a mofo.

Justin_Case is offline New Member
    I remember that feeling...lots of stretching helped a little. Try walking up 4 or 5 flights of stairs; you'll feel like your quads are going to burst. JC

Thread Information