steve_ is offline New Member

ropel/tepro australian vet gear

anyone try'd ropel pellets made by jurox or tepro hormone from virbac theyv got testostorone propionate in them, u can by them over the counter but the only problem is gettin them into u, it says u have to inject them with this big ass sheep injection gun an yeah that would punch a hole the size of a tick tack in me, anyone heard of another way to get it in ya? have a look at it

http://www.jurox.com/index.cfm?menukey=55

http://www.jurox.com/resources/docum...el_Pellets.pdf

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    Mate, you've got to get the 200ml ropel bladder of test enanthate and the 500ml tepro hormone bladder of test propionate . These are the injectable versions. They don't sell them over the counter though. What sort of places sell these pellets over the counter?

steve_ is offline New Member
    u can order them at any farm or pet food shop iv been going to (city farmers) they sell all kinds of vitam injections for horses an gray hounds, id love to get my hands on a bladder but people around here r up them selfs, if your not huge or go in comps then they tell u to get f*ucked, its easier to get your gear off a doctor

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    I've asked doctors and they've turned me down. I was only lucky to get clomid and nolva by prescription. I bought heaps of vitamin b12 from a vet supplies place though. I'm going over to thailand at the end of the year to get my hands on some stuff. Australian gear is pretty weak and you have to shoot heaps in one go. I know what you mean about people telling you where to go when you ask them. I plan on staying over in Thailand for a while so it might help to come back bigger and spark a conversation with these guys back home.

Thread Information