ShortStack is offline New Member

Dbol vs Andriol50

Just curious, from what I've read about these 2, andriol is more harsh on the liver but they sound like they do about the same thing. Just wanted to get some opinions of the 2. I can get andriol50 pretty easy, but I've been on dbol . Just wondering if switching to andriol will be better or worse.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Wow another dbol vs drol question. Pinkies for me, drol bloated me wayyyyy too much, even more then dbol. Any i experienced lower back pumps that were unbearable at times.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Drol is harsher on the liver, and will make you not feel great. You will be strong as a monkey, but dbol will make you the same way strength-wise but you will feel alot better. I like the total of dbol better. JMO

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStack
    Just curious, from what I've read about these 2, andriol is more harsh on the liver but they sound like they do about the same thing. Just wanted to get some opinions of the 2. I can get andriol50 pretty easy, but I've been on dbol. Just wondering if switching to andriol will be better or worse.

First thing you should know is that you are talking about ANADROL But you are spelling it like a totally different drug called ANDRIOL.

Andriol is an oral Testosterone which does not work very well for bodybuilding purposes, and Anadrol is a very strong oral similar to D-bol.....

Now to your question..... Some people prefer Anadrol because they find they get a little stronger on it.... But often it has been said that d-bol at the same dosage would be compareable for effects.... I.E. D-bol or Drol at 50mg a day could most likely produce the same effects....

As mentioned above, D-bol does give a sense of well being to the user where as Drol does not.... Drol also is known to cause some lethargy....

Hope this helps!

ShortStack is offline New Member
    sorry bout the confusion......Anadrol was what I meant........wouldn't Deca kinda give ya the "sense of well being" that you would be missing from drol?
    Back to my original question.........will I gain, lose or stay the same if I switch to anadrol50?........I will be kicking in deca in a couple of days and sust in another week. running Nolva 20mg/day........when should I start clomid?

Deca is not known to really give that feeling.....

Switching from d-bol to drol could go a couple ways:

It could make no difference.....
    or
    It could add more gains.....

The effect would depend on how your body reacts to the drug..... everyone is different

Deca is not known to really give that feeling.....

Switching from d-bol to drol could go a couple ways:

It could make no difference.....
    or
    It could add more gains.....

The effect would depend on how your body reacts to the drug..... everyone is different

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i always thought that androl and dbol were pretty much the same, but taking 1 androl is like taking 10 dbol, i dont know if that is correct

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    I like anadrol , yes it does not give you that "good feeling" but no big deal!....
    with me the anadrol seems to cause less bloat....I don't bloat much on dbol but
    anadrol seems to be less....size seems to be a bit better for me on anadrol and I like
    what I can do in the gym....anadrol makes you strong as heck really fast.....

Thread Information