kronik is offline Senior Member

Winny and hairline...

I know winny is a DHT derivative(spelling)and it can be hard on the hairline but if someone only did one 4 week cycle at the end of a test e cycle (ofcoarse) would you think they would see a loss in hair... Any replys will be helpful. I am prone to hair loss so Im not worried about it since I already shave my head but my brother in law is concerned. What would be a good replacement for the winny in a cycle, oral or injectable?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    anavar .

my thoughts to but i was trying to save him a few bucks...

guess it is time to go the homebrew route then...

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    someone else touched on this before

something like running propecia with winny is like throwing water on the fire and trying to light it.

but ... i wonder is there any real SPECIFIC proof to this ... as in does propecia circulate around and get rid of dht or only block it at the scalp level allowing for body growth to some degree

fack i dunno

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Finasteride stops the conversion of DHT...winny is already a derivative of DHT. Finasteride will not help.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Dally i dont think the finasteride works in 'circulating to get rid of DHT' way, it blocks the conversion in wich DHT is made therefore reducing the total amount of DHT in your body.
    There is no specific proof needed to prove that finasteide doesnt work with winstrol , it is already DHT, so it will increase the amount of DHT in your body.

As for how long of a cycle will harm a persons hairlone it is impossible to put a number on it, but basically if you are already experienceing even the least amount of hairloss and thinning then by increasing the DHT concentration in your scalp you will put those already thin hairs into a 'telogen' phase which is basically the end of the road for them. As for the rest of the genetically vulnerable hairs that were ok before they will move to 'catagen' phase which is a resting phase in which the hair will get weaker and only survive depending on what steps you take to keep it alive.

Although it could only take a few days for high DHT levels to build up in the scalp, the effects will be different in each person depending on how much they are prone to loosing the hair. Usually younger people will have a stronger tolerance if they have not reached any stage of hairloss yet, they could do a month without any effect on the hair, however if your brother is already loosing hair abnormally (more than 80hairs a day) then winstrol will shorten the time it will take him to loose it all.

I personally think you can control or completley supress the excess DHT effect from winstrol if you attack it externally!! Since external solutions are made to combat DHT after it had been converted then it can be done effectively when on winstrol!!!

What are the external solutions?
    -Rogaine will keep the hair in an 'anagen' growth phase, and rogaine can work on your frontal hairline which was the last conclusion we came to in many hair discussions. but the problem is that minoxidil can make the hair dependent on it for growth, so its basically on it for life.

-Other externally applied anti-adrogen DHT blockers (Revivogen/Nisim/Proxiphen-N)

-Nizoral 2% washes away excess DHT in the scalp

could be done...just have to pay some more money for hair products to be safe...that money can be used to upgrade your bro to anavar .

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    Dally i dont think the finasteride works in 'circulating to get rid of DHT' way, it blocks the conversion in wich DHT is made therefore reducing the total amount of DHT in your body.
    There is no specific proof needed to prove that finasteide doesnt work with winstrol , it is already DHT, so it will increase the amount of DHT in your body.

As for how long of a cycle will harm a persons hairlone it is impossible to put a number on it, but basically if you are already experienceing even the least amount of hairloss and thinning then by increasing the DHT concentration in your scalp you will put those already thin hairs into a 'telogen' phase which is basically the end of the road for them. As for the rest of the genetically vulnerable hairs that were ok before they will move to 'catagen' phase which is a resting phase in which the hair will get weaker and only survive depending on what steps you take to keep it alive.

Although it could only take a few days for high DHT levels to build up in the scalp, the effects will be different in each person depending on how much they are prone to loosing the hair. Usually younger people will have a stronger tolerance if they have not reached any stage of hairloss yet, they could do a month without any effect on the hair, however if your brother is already loosing hair abnormally (more than 80hairs a day) then winstrol will shorten the time it will take him to loose it all.

I personally think you can control or completley supress the excess DHT effect from winstrol if you attack it externally!! Since external solutions are made to combat DHT after it had been converted then it can be done effectively when on winstrol!!!

What are the external solutions?
    -Rogaine will keep the hair in an 'anagen' growth phase, and rogaine can work on your frontal hairline which was the last conclusion we came to in many hair discussions. but the problem is that minoxidil can make the hair dependent on it for growth, so its basically on it for life.

-Other externally applied anti-adrogen DHT blockers (Revivogen/Nisim/Proxiphen-N)

-Nizoral 2% washes away excess DHT in the scalp

could be done...just have to pay some more money for hair products to be safe...that money can be used to upgrade your bro to anavar.
    Very good info bro, he is not prone to hairloss but I think he is going to go the var route just to play it safe...

Thread Information