Thread: cutting??

new guy XL is offline New Member

cutting??

I just got off a cycle of deca , and put on around 10 pounds. Some of the weight was fat, but most was muscle. I want to cut to loose the fat, and am thinking about winny. With winny do you loose your size though?? I've worked hard for my arms, and I want them bigger, and it would kill me to loose that!!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i dont know how good of an idea that is? how long have you been off the deca ? what did you take with the deca and have you already started your pct??

new guy XL is offline New Member
    I took the deca by itself. It was qv deca 300. I have only been off for 2 weeks. I planned on the next cycle at the beginning of august. my maintenance cal pct is just under 3200 cals per day.

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by new guy XL
    I took the deca by itself. It was qv deca 300. I have only been off for 2 weeks. I planned on the next cycle at the beginning of august. my maintenance cal pct is just under 3200 cals per day.
    i cant believe u took deca by itself, DO YOUR HOMEWORK BRO!!!!!!!! That is just ludacris.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm ok

new guy you really do need to do some research deca alone is a dumb move

and winny will not do what you want

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    If your trying to cut, forget winny, just get strict on your diet and hammer away at cardio. That is the best way to get ripped, free of charge too. Like Map said, winny will not do what you want...just cause more problems than its worth (especially since your running zero test). Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by TxJuiceFreak
    i cant believe u took deca by itself, DO YOUR HOMEWORK BRO!!!!!!!! That is just ludacris.
    It's not ludacris for the majority of deca users. Most deca-only users report sexual overstimulation and no erection problems whatsoever.

I guess that 1 out of 10 deca only users experience deca dick, cause I never and I even used it with trenbolone which is supposed to shut you down HARD.

When is this anti-deca rap gonna stop? I'le do a poll on who got deca dick while doing a deca only cycle. I bet 90% of the answers will be NO and 10% will be YES. I'm sure. Deca is highly anabolic and mildly androgenic , so water retention is so minimal, it sometimes can't even be noticed. And have you ever heared of deca aromatizing at dosages under 400mg. Maybe 1 or 2, but in general IMO Deca is the #1 steroid (gains vs side effects ratio). Why do you think all top athletes solely use Nandrolone and Stanozolol products. (with minor exceptions).

Some people are unlucky, but i'm sure its a VERY small minority.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    It's not ludacris for the majority of deca users. Most deca-only users report sexual overstimulation and no erection problems whatsoever.

I guess that 1 out of 10 deca only users experience deca dick, cause I never and I even used it with trenbolone which is supposed to shut you down HARD.

When is this anti-deca rap gonna stop? I'le do a poll on who got deca dick while doing a deca only cycle. I bet 90% of the answers will be NO and 10% will be YES. I'm sure. Deca is highly anabolic and mildly androgenic , so water retention is so minimal, it sometimes can't even be noticed. And have you ever heared of deca aromatizing at dosages under 400mg. Maybe 1 or 2, but in general IMO Deca is the #1 steroid (gains vs side effects ratio). Why do you think all top athletes solely use Nandrolone and Stanozolol products. (with minor exceptions).

Some people are unlucky, but i'm sure its a VERY small minority.
    i'll never take the chance on that! i like my little buddy too much to mess him up like that. i've had whiskey dick before and i hated that ****.. i def. dont want deca dick..

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    i'll never take the chance on that! i like my little buddy too much to mess him up like that. i've had whiskey dick before and i hated that ****.. i def. dont want deca dick..
    Whiskey Dick

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Like he said, hammer away on cardio, low carb and ephedrine+caffeine+aspirin stack.

You should lose 1 pound a day. I did.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    First you will need to do Clomid and vit- b-6(???) for PCT to help maintain the gains that you acheived. Secondly winny will not do what you are wanting it to do since it is not a "fat burner". Do your PCT and get your hands on some clen and ECA and do Clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, in the off time do the ECA and run this "cycle" 6 - 8 weeks, still will help dramatically with the BF% and dont forget the cardio...

Thread Information