Reciever84 is offline Junior Member

Test vs EQ amounts

I have sort of asked this question before but didn't really get the answer I was looking for. Here's my proposed second cycle.

400mg EQ
    400mg Test Enth
    Nolva throughout
    Clomid and Nolva PCT

As far as I can tell from my research this is an adaquate second cycle.

My question though is what if I put a cycle together of

400mg EQ
    250 mg Testoviron
    Nolva
    Clomid/Nolva PCT

Why do I need to keep my test levels at the same amount as my EQ as in my first above mentioned cycle??? Why is 250mg not enough? Thanks guys.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Most people will experience a shut down of there natural test production when taking most forms of AAS which in return equals no or very little libido. So the reason that it is recommended to run test higher or atleast equal in your case is to combat the libido issue. I have seen it posted several times here that when taking EQ you can use test at the same amt and still not experience this. I would recommend Test at 500mg EW and EQ at 400mg EW just to play it safe...

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Kronik knows his ****.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Most people will experience a shut down of there natural test production when taking most forms of AAS which in return equals no or very little libido. So the reason that it is recommended to run test higher or atleast equal in your case is to combat the libido issue. I have seen it posted several times here that when taking EQ you can use test at the same amt and still not experience this. I would recommend Test at 500mg EW and EQ at 400mg EW just to play it safe...
    Agreed........ EQ is not as bad as other AAS' when shutting you down but it still will......... also libido is just one of the many problems you can see when not using enough test when other drugs are shutting you down.... others are mood swings and depression.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter
    Kronik knows his ****.
    steroid gurus in the forum

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reciever84
    I have sort of asked this question before but didn't really get the answer I was looking for. Here's my proposed second cycle.

400mg EQ
    400mg Test Enth
    Nolva throughout
    Clomid and Nolva PCT

As far as I can tell from my research this is an adaquate second cycle.

My question though is what if I put a cycle together of

400mg EQ
    250 mg Testoviron
    Nolva
    Clomid/Nolva PCT

Why do I need to keep my test levels at the same amount as my EQ as in my first above mentioned cycle??? Why is 250mg not enough? Thanks guys.
    i would do this. its simple

500wk test e
    400 eq

etc etc etc... that way your test is a little hight than the eq. peace

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I always try to do 500mg of test and 400mg of eq. Not saying that's the rule but it's what many bro's do. Myself included.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like my eq and deca about 100-200mg lower then my test dose and depending on what my goals are. I

fabry is offline Senior Member
    dont remember who, but was an "expert" for sure... well, i was told that eq is the "only one" that can be stacked with test @ same dosage!
    so i dont think 400 test w/ 400 eq will be a probl!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    dont remember who, but was an "expert" for sure... well, i was told that eq is the "only one" that can be stacked with test @ same dosage!
    so i dont think 400 test w/ 400 eq will be a probl!
    yeah you can, but imo it is a safer practice to run the test a little higher.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    EQ and test can be ran at the same dosages......... EQ lower than 500mg per week does't yeid as great of results as when ran higher.......

EQ is easy on HPTA so as long as the test is dosed the same everything will be fine.

Nice info.

Let me throw this out quick. When I did my first cycle of Testoviron 250 my sex drive was really elevated to the point I needed it all the time I felt. Why does adding 400mg EQ make that effect any different? I guess I'm asking, if 250mg test is already way more then your body produces on its own, why then, wouldn't your sex drive be high anyways regardless of how much EQ you run? It may shut down my own test but it can't shut down the synthetic I'm adding, right? Thanks for teaching.

Bump

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member
    I'm thinking of running a similar cycle, but I was going to run my test at 400mg/wk, weeks 1-8, with equipoise same dosage (so now, after reading this thread, will bump up test to 500), but I want to run winny 50mg/day on weeks 6-10. So, same deal on doses when I start running the winny? Thanks for clearing up the confusion.

Last bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Reciever84
    Nice info.

Let me throw this out quick. When I did my first cycle of Testoviron 250 my sex drive was really elevated to the point I needed it all the time I felt. Why does adding 400mg EQ make that effect any different? I guess I'm asking, if 250mg test is already way more then your body produces on its own, why then, wouldn't your sex drive be high anyways regardless of how much EQ you run? It may shut down my own test but it can't shut down the synthetic I'm adding, right? Thanks for teaching.
    I often asked myself the same thing, so I am creating a thread that asks this question directly. Hopefully our questions will be answered. However, I wouldn't doubt we get responses like "just to be sure", "its just common knowledge", or "why not run test, its a kick ass roid in the first place", " run test at high doses anyways because it is a great complimentary roid", even though these will all dodge the question I will ask. I know there are a few on this board that can answer the question thoroughly, so that it is why it is worth asking.

Thread Information