kronik is offline Senior Member

Advice needed...

Hey bros I am in the final week of my test cycle and started taking the winny about 1.5 weeks ago and will continue with the winny up to PCT, ever since I started the winny I have noticed alot more water retention and was wondering if there is anything OTC that could help with this. I have access to all the lasix I could ever need but that is not the path I wish to follow. Any suggestion will be helpful, I am desperate to lose the "moon face" look I have acheived over the couple of weeks. BTW I am already taking 10mg nolva ED and it worked fine with the test only, but not with the test/winny combo...

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Hey bros I am in the final week of my test cycle and started taking the winny about 1.5 weeks ago and will continue with the winny up to PCT, ever since I started the winny I have noticed alot more water retention and was wondering if there is anything OTC that could help with this. I have access to all the lasix I could ever need but that is not the path I wish to follow. Any suggestion will be helpful, I am desperate to lose the "moon face" look I have acheived over the couple of weeks. BTW I am already taking 10mg nolva ED and it worked fine with the test only, but not with the test/winny combo...
    IMO Winny does not cause water retention and it does not aromatize. Are you sure it's not the test. Try upping the nolva to 20mg/ed, get some Liquidex, and Proviron . Stay away from lasix. It's not needed and can be at times quite a risky drug.

Oh yeah, also drink plenty of water and avoid sodium (salts) - basically anything salty.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    IMO Winny does not cause water retention and it does not aromatize. Are you sure it's not the test. Try upping the nolva to 20mg/ed, get some Liquidex, and Proviron . Stay away from lasix. It's not needed and can be at times quite a risky drug.

Oh yeah, also drink plenty of water and avoid sodium (salts) - basically anything salty.
    That was my thoughts exactly and yes it could be the test but why so late in the cycle? I have started watching my hidden salt intake lately, but It just seemed strange that it all started when I started the winny...

What week are you on? (what's your final week), what test are you using and at what dosages?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

i agree with this chap!

What week are you on? (what's your final week), what test are you using and at what dosages?
    Just started week 12 Test e(final week of test e) week 2 of winny going to run it 4 weeks and start PCT...

Thread Information