codenamecastle is offline New Member

Nearing end of cycle advice...

Guys right now I am on this cycle, nearing the end at week 11 now.
    Test prop: 50mg eod wk 1-3
    Test ethan 500mg wk 1-10
    test prop wk 11-14 50mg ed
    winstrol 50mg EOD wk 11-16
    hcg 1000IU m/w/f wk 7

My question is could I use primobolan 200mg/wk from week 16-24 to maintain my gains, and then start Clomid PCT, or must I start PCT after the winny??...basically I am getting married end of sept and I want to go into the honeymoon keeping my gains. I thought about extending my test cycle however I've noticed loss in volume of my hair and its freaking me out. (first cycle using test, and only 500mg, I didnt think hair loss would happen first time and at this dose...) I also considered running winny longer, but I think that 5 weeks is long enough and hard enough on my liver. Any advice would be great...My last winny injxn will be 4-5 weeks before the wedding date. thanks again.

daos is offline Associate Member
    man, thats a very complex cycle for a first timer. i would not go for 24 weeks on your first time.

Actually its my third cycle...just the first one I used test.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by codenamecastle
    Guys right now I am on this cycle, nearing the end at week 11 now.
    Test prop: 50mg eod wk 1-3 (1-4)
    Test ethan 500mg wk 1-10
    test prop wk 11-14 50mg ed
    winstrol 50mg EOD wk 11-16 (9-14)
    hcg 1000IU m/w/f wk 7 (wont need the HCG)

My question is could I use primobolan 200mg/wk from week 16-24 to maintain my gains, and then start Clomid PCT, or must I start PCT after the winny??...basically I am getting married end of sept and I want to go into the honeymoon keeping my gains. I thought about extending my test cycle however I've noticed loss in volume of my hair and its freaking me out. (first cycle using test, and only 500mg, I didnt think hair loss would happen first time and at this dose...) I also considered running winny longer, but I think that 5 weeks is long enough and hard enough on my liver. Any advice would be great...My last winny injxn will be 4-5 weeks before the wedding date. thanks again.
    Prop needs to be shot ED and extend the first prop to week 4, the winny ED and I would say drop the idea of the primo and start PCT 3 days after last prop inject.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I dont see why more people dont use aratest.. Im using it right now and shooting EOD. Prop and E! great combination. Btw if youre going to shoot prop EOD then you might want to inject more then 50mg

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Just so you know... Winni is also really bad on the hair line... So that is most likely a culprit along with the Test.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Didn't see the part where you already started, forget what I said...

Exclamation What If??

What do you guys think of running the Primobolan 200mg/week in conjunction with the winny weeks 9-14?? Then starting PCT 2 weeks afterwards for 3 weeks??? My only major concern is I dont want to lose my sex drive on my honeymoon....thanks for the help

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by codenamecastle
    What do you guys think of running the Primobolan 200mg/week in conjunction with the winny weeks 9-14?? Then starting PCT 2 weeks afterwards for 3 weeks??? My only major concern is I dont want to lose my sex drive on my honeymoon....thanks for the help
    Drop the primo IMO. 200mg for 5 weeks is not enough IMO and not long enough. Go for 400mg EW for at least 10 weeks. Remember that primo has an enanthate ester attached to it so it's going to take time for you hormone levels to build. You could do primo acetate and do 100-150mg ed for 5 weeks, but oral primo is expensive. Personally, I'd ditch the primo all together. Winny is most likely the culprit of the hair loss. You could drop the winny and extend the test to just after the honeymoon then go into PCT.

Thread Information