Thread: Gyno Question

TNA
    TNA is offline New Member

Gyno Question

Ok Im doing bout 700 mg test e per weeks doing shots every 3 days, 100 mg of fina a day, 1/4 mg of liquidex a day and 400 mg's of b-6 a day. I started on wednesday. Bout a day or two after the first shot my right nipple got sore. I already have puffy nipples with a few little pea sized lumps under the nip (so I think I already have a minor case of gyno). It is the little lumps underneath that have been sore. It was 4 days from first shot till I started taking the b-6. Now is this a sign of a new case of gyno forming already? Even so early in the cycle? Also, could the liquidex not be enough or fake (bought from pnp online)? Maybe it was the 4 days without b-6? Well, the right nip is still sore the left nip is fine, maybe it just got irritated some other way and hasnt healed yet. Anyway, much input would be greatly appreciated here on what to do now!

TNA
    TNA is offline New Member
    bump for some help please!!!!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    bro you need to nolva for test gyno, do 80 mgs the first day, and 40 mgs ed until the symptoms go away

JrsyBerutich is offline New Member
    I learned a good lesson awhile back. People with more experience KNOW what they are talking about. There is so much info on how to do a good cycle and all of it includes anti-e's and pct.

I cut my last cycle short due to gyno. I felt my nipples getting sore, and my gf noticed they were getting puffy. I didn't have the stuff to counter it. But you live you learn.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Do about 20mg of Nolva a day till the pain leaves. You might also want to try some arimidex in there to kick out whatever is going on in Nipple-ville.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    bro you need to nolva for test gyno, do 80 mgs the first day, and 40 mgs ed until the symptoms go away
    In addition to this you should also bump up the B-6 to 600mg ed uintil symptoms go away.

Thread Information