Thread: injecting help

Static_masta is offline Junior Member

Question injecting help

Hi out there, Im about to do my first ever cycle and ive chosen deca . Ive never injected before and am concerned about injecting into a blood vessel. what happens once the needled in my muscle an i pull back? I know if im in a blood vessel i draw up blood, but if im not in a blood vessel does it not draw anything(is that possible)? I am confused. please help.

Also ive been told that with deca I wont get gyno, is this true or should i take anti-eostrogens?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    WOWWWWWWW HERE WE GO AGAIN
    FIRST OFF YOU NEED TO DO RESEARCH NOONE WANTS TO BE MOMMY AND DADDY ON THIS FORUM AND TELL U WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO IT BUT SINCE UR A NEWBIE
    1ST DO NOT RUN DECA ALONE YOU NEED TEST WITH IT
    2ND YES DECA WILL GIVE YOU GYNO
    3RD YES U NEED NOLVA AND CLOMID
    4TH IF U RUN DECA ALONE UR WEE WEE WILL HATE YOU FOR IT

CHECK OUT THIS SITE FOR INJECTIONS
    WWW.SPOTINJECTIONS.COM

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    to add to juice's answer... u also need b-6 for deca gyno. nolva wont do **** for it. and throw some test in there. your dickk will thank u for it later

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    WOWWWWWWW HERE WE GO AGAIN
    FIRST OFF YOU NEED TO DO RESEARCH NOONE WANTS TO BE MOMMY AND DADDY ON THIS FORUM AND TELL U WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO IT BUT SINCE UR A NEWBIE
    1ST DO NOT RUN DECA ALONE YOU NEED TEST WITH IT
    2ND YES DECA WILL GIVE YOU GYNO
    3RD YES U NEED NOLVA AND CLOMID
    4TH IF U RUN DECA ALONE UR WEE WEE WILL HATE YOU FOR IT

CHECK OUT THIS SITE FOR INJECTIONS
    WWW.SPOTINJECTIONS.COM
    LOLOLOLOLOL!!! --thats what you will be doing to the little fella if you run it alone partner!

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    to add to juice's answer... u also need b-6 for deca gyno. nolva wont do **** for it. and throw some test in there. your dickk will thank u for it later
    ABSOLUTELY I FORGOT ABOUT THE VITAMIN B-6

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    LOLOLOLOLOL!!! --thats what you will be doing to the little fella if you run it alone partner!
    LMAO VERY VERY FUNNY

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Static_masta
    Hi out there, Im about to do my first ever cycle and ive chosen deca . Ive never injected before and am concerned about injecting into a blood vessel. what happens once the needled in my muscle an i pull back? I know if im in a blood vessel i draw up blood, but if im not in a blood vessel does it not draw anything(is that possible)? I am confused. please help.

Also ive been told that with deca I wont get gyno, is this true or should i take anti-eostrogens?
    by the way, how old are you? are you aware of deca hair loss too?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Static_masta

When you aspirate and no blood comes in you should see air bubbles enter the plunger. This is the indicator that you're not in a blood vessel or vein. Yes deca will/can give you gyno-not caused by estrogen but by progestin which nolva dosen't do anything for. Take 200mg b6 ed and 600mg b6 ed if gyno symptoms occur. Deca will also shut you down so you'll need some test with it. I'd go with enth or cyp as they are basically the same. Here's what I'd do...

250mg test enth/cyp 2xew wk1-12
    200mg deca 2xew wk1-10
    10mg nolva & 200mg B-6 ed throughout and PCT

I hope you have your PCT mapped out correctly otherwise you might have a hard time recovering from your cycle. More research is needed.

Thread Information