Metallica68 is offline New Member

Arrow Trusted Name Brands...

I am going to mex this weekend and i just need to know what are good, trusted name brands for T-400, Anadrol-50, and Winny. I just don't want to get stuck with a bunch of crap you know. thanx for the info.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallica68
    I am going to mex this weekend and i just need to know what are good, trusted name brands for T-400, Anadrol-50, and Winny. I just don't want to get stuck with a bunch of crap you know. thanx for the info.

denkall, and QV is all i would get

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a bad batch from QV before of test e. And i know others have as well. I have heard good things about Denkall like whiteyK says. But i have never had any personal experience with it.

Metallica68 is offline New Member
    i have been reading stuff about denkall, thanks for the input that is all i needed

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I had a bad batch from QV before of test e. And i know others have as well. I have heard good things about Denkall like whiteyK says. But i have never had any personal experience with it.
    as did i bro....cursed batch 13

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Denkall over QV, I got my first cycle from MX and it was all Denkall stuff.....and Ttykoyo, but they aren't around any more.....Denkall is great, with the exception of injection pain I have never heard any complaints. QV gets faked a lot, plus I hear some of their injectables are underdosed now, the Test E has a real bad rep right now.

Is British Dragon down in MX? If so get them, or any other human grade stuff you can find. It is A) more likely to be clean and B) more likey to be properly dosed.

Thread Information