hatchblack is offline Associate Member

Liquid vs. tabs for powdereds

Anybody got and hardcore evidence to indicate that the liquid forms are more absorbable than the pill form...? Trying to figure out which way to go with it. Pills are easy to carry and just sit down and do a bunch and be done but can be slightly less accurate in dosing. I have seen some people throw out the idea that liquids have better asorbtion but is there any evidence of this.

Also...is there anything I should or should not drink if taking pill forms. I had seen where people used to say grapefruit juice but I haven't heard that rumor in a while.

somedude247 is offline Member
    When you say "liquid" forms, do you mean injectables? If yes, injectables are way better and more effective simply because they are absorbed into the bloodstream faster..They tend to be cheaper form too..As for the grapefruit juice, I 've only heard this with creatine use..I'm not too sure about orals concerning gear.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i think he's referring to liquid nolva/clomid (resrarch chems) and im not sure if they are absorbed quicker, they are sometimes cheaper, but accurate dosing is harder as you said...

grapefruit juice is used to take away the nasty taste

Yeah, I was referring to Var, clomid, nolva, etc.... Not steroidal hormones.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually after doing both, I would say capping is as accurate as liquid if you use the method in the Officail Capping Thread in the lab.

Also this question would be better answered in the lab. More experience and less speculation.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Actually after doing both, I would say capping is as accurate as liquid if you use the method in the Officail Capping Thread in the lab.

Also this question would be better answered in the lab. More experience and less speculation.
    I concur.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i have used liquid clen recently and IMO its seems to work on me better than the clen pills.Faster and more effective.

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    i have used liquid clen recently and IMO its seems to work on me better than the clen pills.Faster and more effective.

me too

Thanks...I will start browsing the lab more often...too much info around here to keep up with.

Thread Information