Thread: Smoking Pot

cozmo is offline New Member

Smoking Pot

When on a cycle my blood pressure rises
    I heard that smoking pot will lower blood pressure
    I use to smoke a while back when i was in high school ,but i was thinking of taking it up again while on a cycle
    Anyone with any info on this

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    If u are serious enough about lifting to use riods, then you should be serious enough to lay off the weed and drinks ESPECIALLY while on a cycle. Why take two step forward and one back....

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    im sorry bro but i think this one of the stupidest questions i have seen on the forum

no response

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If anything it raises bp in more people than not...

MikeH35 is offline Junior Member
    Right, it raises blood pressure, but it raise appetite too which is good. The hungrier u r, the more u eat, the more u grow

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    i personally dont see a problem with it. but drinking is a no no for sure. especially if you are on any kiind of 17aa roid

Quote Originally Posted by MikeH35
    Right, it raises blood pressure, but it raise appetite too which is good. The hungrier u r, the more u eat, the more u grow
    I'm sorry man, but ur reasoning is pathetic...
    If you want excusses to smoke weed, i think ur in the wrong place. Bodybuilding and steroids are a serious matter, and if ur gonna go mess around with weed while on a cycle, then ur not gettin the picture. Growin is about eat and lifting, yes, but not about eating like **** and throwin crap in ur body when you should be giving it recovery time. If you need a substance to feel good about yourself, then i think ur messed up and in the wrong game...

when u get munchies its usually not for steak and potatoes or fish or any lean foods
    u most likely will munch out on crap foods screwing up your diet i dont know about you guys but pot is not part of my diet or cycle

Juiceinthehood, i think we are preaching to deaf ears on this one...To me i always thought AAS should be for the hardcore only, for those who aren't willing to skip any step. And to me, that doesn sound very hardcore or dedicated... but then again, just my opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    Juiceinthehood, i think we are preaching to deaf ears on this one...To me i always thought AAS should be for the hardcore only, for those who aren't willing to skip any step. And to me, that doesn sound very hardcore or dedicated... but then again, just my opinion...
    it sounds ignorant and should not even be discussed here this is a performance enhancing site not a pot head or other drug site if you cant figure uot that u should be doing drugs while ur on gear or off for that matter than u should not use either

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    im sorry bro but i think this one of the stupidest questions i have seen on the forum

no response
    Why is this a bad q?
    I have seen alot of stupid shi t on here that gets answers. So be respectful and answer this stupid one as well. If you don't want to answer, your not forced to do so. Thats one of the stupidest responses I have seen on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    it sounds ignorant and should not even be discussed here this is a performance enhancing site not a pot head or other drug site if you cant figure uot that u should be doing drugs while ur on gear or off for that matter than u should not use either

Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    Why is this a bad q?
    I have seen alot of stupid shi t on here that gets answers. So be respectful and answer this stupid one as well. If you don't want to answer, your not forced to do so. Thats one of the stupidest responses I have seen on this forum.
    if you dont like my opinion then too bad you dont need to like it
    it is a stupid question and should not be discussed here

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood

O my. "You should not be doing drugs while on gear"
    That's gotta be just as stupid as the question asked.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    well i for one can smoke and not eat junk food...when i have the munchies i actaully lean towards healthier foods like steaks and a baked potatoe...thats may favorite munchie right there...but then again im not saying this to be proud of but i have been smoking pot for a while so i can put aside the junk food in a sense...i'd say if u wanna smoke pot go for it...just eat clean and dont let it control you... i dont see whats wrong with a little joint after a hard days work and a hell of a workout at the gym to relax a bit...and if you guys cant answer the question without flaming i say you dont...this board has a no flaming policy...sorry as for the bp being lowered when stoned i dont know the answer to that but i hope my responce will help you out somewhat...

O my. "You should not be doing drugs while on gear"
    That's gotta be just as stupid as the question asked.
    u know what i mean so dont be a smart ass
    now go finish ur joint b4 inject ur delt ro

I apoligize Coz I am not trying to steal your thread by arguing with hoodjuice.

I have said enough. If you think it's a stupid question just ignore it, no need to state that it is such.
    I'm not trying to get booted for arguing with the likes of you. period

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    well i for one can smoke and not eat junk food...when i have the munchies i actaully lean towards healthier foods like steaks and a baked potatoe...thats may favorite munchie right there...but then again im not saying this to be proud of but i have been smoking pot for a while so i can put aside the junk food in a sense...i'd say if u wanna smoke pot go for it...just eat clean and dont let it control you... i dont see whats wrong with a little joint after a hard days work and a hell of a workout at the gym to relax a bit...and if you guys cant answer the question without flaming i say you dont...this board has a no flaming policy...sorry as for the bp being lowered when stoned i dont know the answer to that but i hope my responce will help you out somewhat...

HERE HERE

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    amen! nothing like puffing on a blizzy after bustin that ass at work or at the gym imo. just remember.. puff puff give, puff puff give!

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    You should be trying to be "clean" not doing any drugs, or drinking any liquor. Alcohol increases estrogen, unless you want b**** tits. What you should be concentrating on is eating clean, resting, and working out. Just my .02 cents

I apoligize Coz I am not trying to steal your thread by arguing with hoodjuice.

I have said enough. If you think it's a stupid question just ignore it, no need to state that it is such.
    I'm not trying to get booted for arguing with the likes of you. period
    cool i smoke pot too bro just not while im the juice when im on cycle i take it very seriously no pot no liqs just juice diet train

i actually had a roommate who was on juice he came home one night so drunk that he just starting injecting everything into himself he did not die thank god but got very very very sick

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I have seen alot of stupid shi t on here that gets answers. So be respectful and answer this stupid one as well.
    I agree. The question can be answered maturely. Keep the flaming down guys.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    You should be trying to be "clean" not doing any drugs, or drinking any liquor. Alcohol increases estrogen, unless you want b**** tits. What you should be concentrating on is eating clean, resting, and working out. Just my .02 cents
    i concur to that...but the weeds been with me long before i got the lifting bug... so i kinda took it along with me for the ride...but u do make a good point bro...

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    i concur to that...but the weeds been with me long before i got the lifting bug... so i kinda took it along with me for the ride...but u do make a good point bro...
    Well thank you, I'm glad that you're @ least being honest. That's what learning is all about

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    i love to smoke on chest days, 2 pulls of the hydro just before i step in the gym-

let me tell you the chest pumps are unreal-

i dont make a habit of it tho, but its my "secret weopon" on days i need a booost. Its my version of clen lol-

in all seriousness i feel my muscles and bodyparts 1000 x's better after a little weed. And man can I focos on my muscle group, especially with some music on.But literally one or 2 pulls not a whole joint or blunt. and not every workout, every few days, maybe 1 or 2 workouts a week-

and i dont even smoke at home or socially, only on occasional workouts, thats it! I hate weed otherwise now

and after workouts when you flex/pose...OH MAN if u smoked some weed youll be lovin it-

not for everyone tho, only for the mature smokers. And dont do it at home before the gym cause youll never get out of the house, 2 pulls right before you start training.

Thread Information