Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

Internal Levels checked

Ok I have a question. What is the easiest way to have all your levels checked by a doc? I go to the VA hospital for all my stuff, so what is the best thing to say to go in and have my levels checked, just to be careful? And what is the doc gonna say when my test level is like 37x what it should be Thanks guys

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    Ok I have a question. What is the easiest way to have all your levels checked by a doc? I go to the VA hospital for all my stuff, so what is the best thing to say to go in and have my levels checked, just to be careful? And what is the doc gonna say when my test level is like 37x what it should be Thanks guys

I am a firm believer in telling your doctor everything. However, if you don't want to do that and he/she questions why you want the blood work done, tell them it is due to your family history.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    I am a firm believer in telling your doctor everything. However, if you don't want to do that and he/she questions why you want the blood work done, tell them it is due to your family history.

D
    I totally agree with you bro. The problem is that I use the VA hospital, so I do not have a designated doctor. So I basically see someone new always and I do not want to be telling 5 different government docs that I am using illegal drugs. I DONT want to lose my disability money ya know.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Do not tell your doctor you are on steroids . But you may lose your disability money when he sees how high your test levels are and puts two and two together. But he cant tell anyone. But i believe insurance companies can audit your health records.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Do not tell your doctor you are on steroids. But you may lose your disability money when he sees how high your test levels are and puts two and two together. But he cant tell anyone. But i believe insurance companies can audit your health records.

Yup they sure can... I know two friends that have gotten it in the Hiney Hole because they told their doc they were juicing.. About 2 years later they went to go get a new insurance company and the doc put it in their records... Screwed them hardcore.

EXACTLY bros..... I dont want THAT to happen, and its the VA so they dont play. What if I goto a FREE CLINIC and say I am broke and I just need my levels checked because of health problems that run in my family? I could even tell them a fake name. i mean I am just getting blood drawn. I DONT like the idea, but I need to be safe here.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I missed the whole VA thing bro. Sorry.....

The free clinic sounds good but I've never had to deal with your particular situation.

Hopefully someone else here has and can help you out.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    I missed the whole VA thing bro. Sorry.....

The free clinic sounds good but I've never had to deal with your particular situation.

Hopefully someone else here has and can help you out.

D
    No problem bro..... Thanks

sorry for the bump was curious of any more input? Thanks

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    You could do this: go online HRT /rejuvenation site. They will set you up for the blood work at a participating clinic. It is expensive about $250. But you get all the infomation because its ordered from the clinic. Then you just do not order there juice.

arby is offline Associate Member
    Very simple bro, you only have them take the test levels while off cycle. Why else would you want them anyway? People have them taken to see how shut down they still are...

Or, you could pay out of pocket (cheap) for the tests at http://www.health-tests-direct.com

RB

Quote Originally Posted by arby
    Very simple bro, you only have them take the test levels while off cycle. Why else would you want them anyway? People have them taken to see how shut down they still are...

Or, you could pay out of pocket (cheap) for the tests at http://www.health-tests-direct.com

RB
    I just want to see what they are so I can monitor myself, while on cycle

Thread Information