Sage is offline Anabolic Member

my hand is shaking

i keep practicing shooting into my delts and soon tobe gluts, but every time i pretend to shoot with an empty syringe my hand is shaking. I've tried both left and right shoulders and cannot keep my hands steady......wtf

if shooting into the left delt do i use my left hand to support the right one by slightly holding it from the underneath to keep it from shaking....I am not nervous and actually looking forward to shooting in a few weeks, but my hands shake everytime for some reason...

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    it might be easier for you to start out on quads.. that way you can use both hands to try and steady yourself.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    i keep practicing shooting into my delts and soon tobe gluts, but every time i pretend to shoot with an empty syringe my hand is shaking. I've tried both left and right shoulders and cannot keep my hands steady......wtf

if shooting into the left delt do i use my left hand to support the right one by slightly holding it from the underneath to keep it from shaking....I am not nervous and actually looking forward to shooting in a few weeks, but my hands shake everytime for some reason...
    LOLOLOL!!!! oh shiit! this is too funny! bump for entertainment!!!!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Had the same prob my first shot too. Just take a few deep beaths and relax. If you can have someone shoot it for you that always works good too. I like to prop my arm up one something when shooting into the delts. Kinda the same way the doc does when you get a tetnas shot. Arm is bent at the elbows 90 degrees and set on-top of something level so my arm is parallel to the ground. Feel the medial head and it should be relaxed. With your other free hand inject the needle into the medial head, aspirate , if no blood comes in then you're good to shoot. If blood comes in find another spot and do it again. First time is always the hardest one to get over, but it will just get easier from here...peace.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    LOLOLOL!!!! oh shiit! this is too funny! bump for entertainment!!!!
    Lol, lets all hope that he is kidding.... Did you practice injecting the air into your body also??? That always helps with muscle growth.

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    i dont think he actually puts needle in, he just gets in position. At least that is what I hope.....

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    the hands shaking, it usually means :spudnikc3 that you masterbate way too much.. if i were you i would quit tugging on the little fella as much. imo thats what the problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrit55
    i dont think he actually puts needle in, he just gets in position. At least that is what I hope.....
    u r correct bro....i put the needle along the side of my shoulder so it looks like its in and i just want to get the technique right.....as if u were scratching ur left nostril, but from the right side in looks like u r picking ur nose....bad example but u get the idea......btw, practice makes perfect

jmp51483 is offline Member
    u r correct bro....i put the needle along the side of my shoulder so it looks like its in and i just want to get the technique right.....as if u were scratching ur left nostril, but from the right side in looks like u r picking ur nose....bad example but u get the idea......btw, practice makes perfect
    But honestly bro its not rocket science... Just keep a steady hand and slowly push the needle in, make sure to aspirate and then inject.

Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    But honestly bro its not rocket science... Just keep a steady hand and slowly push the needle in, make sure to aspirate and then inject.
    true that, i'm just getting frustrated

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    thanx bud, i am constantly there for the past month now, rereading and making sure not to miss anything before the big day arrives very soon....looking at the pics is one thing and doing it urself could be a bit challenging to the beginner....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    thanx bud, i am constantly there for the past month now, rereading and making sure not to miss anything before the big day arrives very soon....looking at the pics is one thing and doing it urself could be a bit challenging to the beginner....
    Yes, it definitely can be. Once you do it a few times, you will look forward to doing it. Quads are the easiest for me. Just remember, don't do the Dart method. Just push the needle in slow. It's a lot easier that way.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Instead of alligning the needle ONLY.. why don't u try/practise by injecting some b-12?

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Yes, it definitely can be. Once you do it a few times, you will look forward to doing it. Quads are the easiest for me. Just remember, don't do the Dart method. Just push the needle in slow. It's a lot easier that way.
    i think i have more of a probability hitting a nerve there, but i understand what u r saying since it could be an ideal spot for a first timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Instead of alligning the needle ONLY.. why don't u try/practise by injecting some b-12?
    don't have it

Footballman81 is offline Junior Member
    Dude my first time was 2 weeks ago...mind you I was a little unnerved and shook a little but you gotta just get it out of your head. I calmed myself down and took Test 400 like a champ. I'm on week 3 now and already seeing gains. Think of LONG terms results...the temporal pain of the needle is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Footballman81
    Dude my first time was 2 weeks ago...mind you I was a little unnerved and shook a little but you gotta just get it out of your head. I calmed myself down and took Test 400 like a champ. I'm on week 3 now and already seeing gains. Think of LONG terms results...the temporal pain of the needle is nothing.
    glad to hear things are working out for u bro, its not about the pain at all just keeping the syringe steady and prevent scar tissue/infection/ hiting a nerve and schittt like that from happening.....i'll play around some more and get it right....

Thread Information