Ambulance is offline Member

Interesting DNP Sides

Hey bros, this isn't so much a question, just thought I'd write to you guys since I'm not on here much anymore and tell you about a side effect I have been experiencing with DNP .

I am on my 4th DNP cycle, and counting this cycle, my last 3 I've had my tonsel in the back of mouth drop. I can feel it touching my throat slightly. I've never read about this happening to anyone, but it basically feels like you have to hawk a lugi and thats what I thought it was until nothing would come up when I tried. So... off to the bathroom mirror to make the discovery.

Nothing thats gonna make me stop my dnp cycles, just an interesting side effect I wanted to share with you guys since I havent heard of others having this one yet.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    weird, bro. never heard of anyone's hangy ball of courage experiencing any sides b4.

Yeah me neither bro, but it always happens to me.. so I thought I'de post it up to share... its not scary. It's just..weird lol

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Ambulance, Good to hear from you bro. That is very interesting. I've never heard of that. What makes you think it's from the DNP ?

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Hey Bro,

Good to hear from you!!!!

Sounds a bit rough.... Any pains or anyting associated with the tonsil issue?

L8

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    How much weight have you been losing? Start a little journal!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Weird. I've never heard of this happening. I've still got my tonsils and this doesn't happen with me.

its likely some form of immune or histamine response,

fairly common with repeated DNP use... likely due to some level of systemic build up from previous cycles (for those that dont get allergic or immune suppression on early cycles)

also could be some form of water retention/ shift in water balance

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance
    I can feel it touching my throat slightly. It basically feels like you have to hawk a lugi .
    Thats funny, because my girlfriend say the same thing to me

btw yo amb, you and brandon going to the central valley classic show? I'll be there.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Try pushing on it with your finger. If they're infected, you'll be able to squeeze a white cheese like substance out of them.

AnabolicAlien Guest

my two cents.

i'm guess it's unrelated man. some people have things happen to them taking whatever drug and just assume that it's the drug that did it. your uvula may have fallen whether or not you were taking dnp . i may be wrong but i doubt it.

E.T.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    i'm guess it's unrelated man. some people have things happen to them taking whatever drug and just assume that it's the drug that did it. your uvula may have fallen whether or not you were taking dnp . i may be wrong but i doubt it.

E.T.
    I'm 100% sure its from the DNP, it happens sometime around the 4th day into my DNP cycles EVERY TIME and goes away very shortly after I discontinue uses.... it doesnt scare me, but the longer I'm on it the more it drops... one night i woke up choking a bit on it but it only got that way once. I discontinued, waited a month and hit it up again..same side effect but not as intense. It's not something im too worried about, just thought I'd share this odd occurance with you guys.

Rick... dunno yet, moneys on the tight end right now.. hopefully

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    You said "the tonsil in the back of your mouth drops." I am wondering if you are referring to your uvula which hangs in the back of your mouth, or if you truly are referring to your tonsils....

Look in a mirror and say "ahhh"...look at the back of your throat, on the lateral (sides of your throat). You should see 2 folds (anterior and posterior pillars)...and between this lies your tonsil...one on each side. If it truly is your tonsil which is inflamed...your having some immunological response as Macro stated...if its your uvula(which is the dangling mass in the center when you say ahhh)...I would want to ask you a few other questions.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartDocMD
    You said "the tonsil in the back of your mouth drops." I am wondering if you are referring to your uvula which hangs in the back of your mouth, or if you truly are referring to your tonsils....

Look in a mirror and say "ahhh"...look at the back of your throat, on the lateral (sides of your throat). You should see 2 folds (anterior and posterior pillars)...and between this lies your tonsil...one on each side. If it truly is your tonsil which is inflamed...your having some immunological response as Macro stated...if its your uvula(which is the dangling mass in the center when you say ahhh)...I would want to ask you a few other questions.

nicely done.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    ambulence, how have you liked the dnp ?

Thread Information