Reex is offline New Member

Question Unusual Question about Cycle...

Hi,
    I`m working offshore in Norway, oildrilling platform, and are not allowed to bring any injectables out to were i work. Can still bring pills though..

My working schedule is: 2 weeks on, 4 weeks off, throughout the year. Meaning that the 4 weeks i`m off duty ,but still payed....

Anyway, i have tried to come up with a cycle where i can use testo, sust, deca , or something like that in the 4 weeks i`m home, and do the orals when i`m at work.

Anyone that could give me a hint to how to put a cycle like this work???

Regards, Reex

tinytool is offline Junior Member
    I don't think there is a cycle you can get away with. lets say you do sust or even single ester your blood levels are not going to be constant and the sides are going to be bad. You maybe could get away with running Var by itself but I don't think you will see the gains you want. Best bet is just to wait till you get at least 10 weeks off JMO

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    What are you looking to accomplish?

The only injectable I can think of that may benefit you in this time frame would be Suspension. However, I wouldn't run it 4on/2off. Your levels would be all over the place.

I'm going to have to think about this one.

D

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm that's a bit of a bugger, 4 weeks , i wonder, 4 wks of say prop/suspension alone could work? i say those two due to the time they take to become active and the recent posts about short cycles

but other than that

there's no way i can think of where you could have 2 wks without injecting without having some problems

Yeah, sure is a bugger...

Really hard to come up with any good solution with this... Or maybe, i could quit my job!

Still, the only way would be to smuggle some with me.. Don`t like the thougth carrying a jug or som vials + needles up my aas...

Have to think for a bit, but any hints or thougts are well appreciated!!!

Reex

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I think you could do a short 6 wk cycle. 1st 2 wks at sea D-bol. Continue at home for two more wks. Start test-prop 100mg ED & tren 75mg ED. Anadrol could be sub instead of d-bol. Some will say tren for 4 wks is a waste.. perhaps. You could just run the test-p at a higher dose 200mg ED. Use serm's + have pct

Hmmm..

Not bad, think im going to try something like that. Or maybe... -mix up test + deca -something in a rubbertop glass. Small enough to bring out, without being caught. And still containing full doses for two weeks.

Does the needles give you away in the metaldetector safety control you think?
    I mean, the alarm won`t go off even when i`m carrying like a watch or a beltbuckle on me.

Anyone carried needles throug airport safety controls??

Did it go OK?

Reex

Couldn't you just crotch a 5ml needle filled with Test Decanoate and Nandrolone Decanoate--all you would need is one. When you get there just store it with your clothes or something.

This may sound off the wall but... Get a big marker, remove the cap from the back and take out the felt and put something like a cork at the bottom of the marker so the ink doesn't get on you gear. Fill a 5ml syringe with 500mg Test D and 400mg Deca then clip the rear end of the plunger off with scissors (so it will fit in the marker) and put the syringe back in its sterile packaging and tape it snug. Let the ink dry out from the marker and right before you leave put the syringe inside the marker. Then put the cap back on the marker, put in your bag with other pens and pencils, and your ready to go. When ready to inject, use the back end of a pen to push the plunger down. You will have no prob getting a sterile needle to fit inside a pen.

But this all depends on how careful they are going to be about checking your stuff. Its just something to think about. Sound like a pain in the A$$ problem. Good Luck.

P.S. I said Test D and Deca because you could take them at one shot a week. One right before you leave, one while there, and one when you get back.

Still some time to think over it. At work just now, and returning 20 of July.

Starting my cycle then, and still hav four more weeks to com up with a "cunning plan, sire"..

Thanks for all replies, made my brain work a little harder it did.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I would not inject on the oil rig. Don't you get pretty dirty/oily?? YOUR ASKING FOR TROUBLE ITS CALLED INFECTION

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    If you used some really long actin esters, you could get away with it, because you are only there for 2 weeks..

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop during time off and var throughout.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    I would not inject on the oil rig. Don't you get pretty dirty/oily?? YOUR ASKING FOR TROUBLE ITS CALLED INFECTION
    ITS CALLED SOAP AND WATER! I don't think they're bathing in the oil 24/7 bro...

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    ITS CALLED SOAP AND WATER! I don't think they're bathing in the oil 24/7 bro...
    I was thinking the same thing...lol

Ehrmm... Actually, the livingquarters out here contains showers , saunas, Rig-gym....

No, hyigene is not a problem. AND, if any incidents, personal injury accurs, we have our wery own Medic.

Actually, Norway has the strictes rules of any nations when it come to welfare in offshore working, and cleanliness offshore.

So, its not much unlike living in a hotel when off duty. We work 12 hrs on - 12 off.

Free food, cinemas, blah, blah, blah (No, Im NOT joking about this!).

So, an actual danger of infection is no bigger out here than home.

Hows the gym bro?

Not too bad, bro! I would say everything you need +/-

It depends on wich rig im on. Som have gyms almost as good as any onshore, and some, smaller rigs, have nothing more than just what you need.

Still, more than good enough too get a good workout.

Thats what i was wondering... you dont want to be on a cycle and only have a universal machine available or something... gotta have more weight than that, and dont forget the squats and deadlifts

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I feel you bro, i worked offshore myself man and it was like a hotel, simple but nice rooms, gym, foodcourt, and ofcourse the best part is the 2weeks off in which you are paid wich means hanging out in town and relaxing...
    Back to your cycle....i dont see a way you can do a good complete injectible cycle man, if there is security when going to the rig then you wont be able to take needles and steroids with you. You can easily do an oral cycle and just put your pills in a vitamin bottle!!
    Dbol will require nolvadex for safety so you will need to be carrying 2 types of pills..this means more suspicion in airport...and dbol isnt really the steroid of choice for solid gains...most people use it for kickstarting a cycle so that the size gain can keep them motivated and working hard.
    You would be better off just working out hard and increasing your food intake so that you bulk up really big! there will be some fat but you will gain muslces..so eat eat eat...and then when you are ready you can do a short 4-6week Anavar cycle wich will help you get ripped and show what muslces you gained.

Or another solution would be to see your manager and ask for another option because i know people that can work more weeks and get one bigger vacation up to 8weeks so u can do an injectible cycle.

No, no. We have everything needed. Just Like a normal gym.

KAEW44, did you work in the North sea as well?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey whats that pay, and can a convicted felon get a job doing that. It sounds fun. I would say do some test prop cycles. Four weeks, or get some test suspension powder and make a nasal spray.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    i actually had to work offshore in the middle east! Thes days no one wants to take that job because of terrorism! I personally go where my job take sme because thats the only way to earn a living! It would take and excellent terrorist swimmer to get to the rigs i worked in and if they did swim that far out a miltary ship (yes they gaurd the rigs now) will take them out before they can dry off!
    For the extra 20-30grand a year i would go today if they let me! Its free living and free everything so basically thats just spending money collecting in your account till you get off your shift.
    I would hate to be on gear while on the rig though because if it makes you extra horny then event the sharks will be running from you because they are the only thing you can do !!

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    You still haven't told us what your goals are.

I wouldn't risk my job for a cycle.
    Just my .02

D

My goals.. Acheive a respectable amont of mass to my upperbody. As by now, i only train my feets just a little one time a week, and still this is the part of the body that is growing the fastest..
    No, im not overtrained. And this is still only my 3d. cycle im going to do.

As far that i have discovered, i have a bodytype mix of Meso-Endomorph, wich many say is the type that gain muscles fastest (is this true??)

Will do a cycle of Clen together with my PCT after my Cycle now.

Did my first cycle of 200mg deca ew, 300mg test cyp ew for 10 wks, 25mg d-bol ed for 4 wks, and gained 24 pounds.

Would say 2/3 was still there 3 months after ended cycle.
    So i belive i grow fast even on small amounts of juice.

Actually, i`ve think i have a solution to my problem. Yesterday, i discovered that the mud-engineers onboard do have needles and pumps. Ecxatly the same that we use, sterile too!
    This is used when they take samples of drilling mud.

So, there should be no problem just getting the juice out when tagged as a nutrition supplement.

Its still no risk, they just take my juice if i get caught. You are allowed to use, and have AS. But not to sell and buy..
    Idiotic laws, eh?

As by jobs for convicted felons, this is not a problem if you are a Norwegian citicen...
    Only thing is, you got to have loads of certificates to work out here.

My payment pr. year is about 520000 Nkr = 75582.4939 UsD
    This is before any overtime is calculated.

Reex.

Thread Information