RAM2500 is offline Member

Taper off sust & test e ?

Should I taper off my 400mg test e & 375mg sust cycle or just take my last dosage equaling 775mg on week 10 and start nolva and PCT. I did do a search and found a few different replys, but nothing pertaining to a test only cycle. by the way I'm on week 4 of my first cycle and gained 10 lbs already, my 1 rep max went up 20lbs on the bench. I cant wait to see what week 10 is going to be like.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    No need to taper. Just have the proper ancillaries ready for PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    No need to taper. Just have the proper ancillaries ready for PCT.
    Thanks Mastur

Quake is offline Member
    Just to play devils advocate. I've talked to a couple of hardcore companies about tapering off a cycle and they said they still think it is beneficial, especially for newbies to AS. The explanations were brief but made sense. I have posted questions about tapering, but it seems everone is convinced it's not necessary. I'm not, so I taper.

Quote Originally Posted by Quake
    Just to play devils advocate. I've talked to a couple of hardcore companies about tapering off a cycle and they said they still think it is beneficial, especially for newbies to AS. The explanations were brief but made sense. I have posted questions about tapering, but it seems everone is convinced it's not necessary. I'm not, so I taper.
    Im not sure what to do. You can get so many different responses on this subject.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by Quake

Talk to anyone who knows chemistry and biology well. The ester in the product is self tapering based on its established half life and active life. It reduces itself on its own, (this is why injection timing is critical to keeping constant levels) tapering only cuts your cycle short.

For example test enan with 4 day half life 14 day active life 250mg inject

Day 1 250mg available
    Day 4 125
    Day 8 62.5
    Day 12 31.25

at Day 14 its is used up, reducing doses by yourself just ends the levels earlier.
    Last edited by scottp999; 07-13-2004 at 04:22 PM.

Quake is offline Member
    I've just run a search about tapering (it was long overdue), and a lot of sites disagree with it. The best explanation I found said that it is not so much the amount of steroid in the blood that is important in regaining your natural capacities/bringing your boys back to life, but the androgen deficit that is in the blood.

Now I need to find out more about androgen receptors, deficits whilst on cycle, androgen levels, how androgens travel, what effects them etc. I suggest you do the same.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    The thing is the tiniest dosages shut you down, therefore changing nothing other than giving you less results before you stop.

Thread Information