Maxima is offline Junior Member

Test/EQ/Win for cutting, where to put Deca, Cytomel?

Stats: 5'10, 210; Age: 26
    Arms: 18.25 cold; Chest: 49 cold
    BF%: 12-15%
    Training - 7 years, have done 3 cycles that were at least 1 year apart, last cycle was one year ago.

I am happy with my size and shape but overall I would like to be harder. My last cycle was based mainly on size. I have worked for one year and gotten back to and maintained the size I was averaging on the last cycle (didn't lose hardly anything thanks to the PCT advise I found here.) Now my main goal is to get hard, here is my plan and questions-

Test 400mg weeks 1-10
    Equipoise 400mg weeks 1-10
    Winstrol Depot 50mg ED weeks 6-12
    Week 13 start PCT

I have 10ml of 300mg Deca left over from the last cycle that I would like to go ahead and use, should I just run 300mg from weeks 1-10. I want to keep water retention low but I just love how Deca makes my joints feel as well as the strength and ability to maintain results. What are your thoughts?

Also I have free access to Cytomel . This would be my first time using it so I was going to do the 20day cycle (credit: CYCLEON.) Where should I put this in the above stack if at all??

Day 1 - 50mg
    Day 2 - 100mg
    Day 3 - 100mg
    Day 4 - 100mg
    Day 5 - 100mg
    Day 6 - 100mg
    Day 7 - 100mg
    Day 8 - 100mg
    Day 9 - 100mg
    Day 10 -75mg
    Day 11 - 75mg
    Day 12 - 50mg
    Day 13 - 50mg
    Day 14 - 50mg
    Day 15 - 25mg
    Day 16 - 25mg
    Day 17 - 25mg
    Day 18 - 12.5mg
    Day 19 - 12.5mg
    Day 20 - 12.5mg

fabry is offline Senior Member
    1-12 Test 400mg
    1-11 equipoise 400mg
    9-14 Winstrol Depot 50mg ED
    Week 15 start PCT

if u decide to run deca too, u can run it at 200mg per week, but u should rise the test dosage...

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I would say with the winstrol , as you have the most AAS in your system then.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    id go with what fabry says, as you said you want to cut, dont use the deca as it will cause bloat unless u wanna run it to combat the joints prob with winny (then use a low dose)

as for T3, use it near the end of the cycle

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    id go with what fabry says
    Are two extra weeks of test and one week of EQ really going to make that much difference? I am getting QV EQ (200) so to run it as fabry suggests would mean I would have to buy 3 bottles instead of the 2 that I had planned. At the end of the cycle I would have 8ml of EQ that wouldn't be anything for another cycle and I would be stuck with gear that I couldn't use. I don't have a steady supplier, gear comes and goes as I do it at a maximum of once a year, hence the reason I have the Deca from the last cycle and really don't have a use for it now. Even if I went with another cycle of EQ next year in this same manner I would still have to buy more than I use (I would have 4 weeks of the bottle that was left over, then I would have to buy another bottle which would give me 5 weeks, and yet another bottle for the remaining 2 weeks and again I would be stuck with 6 ml of gear.)

Thanks for the replies, I'll hit the cytomel on the last 20 days leading up to week 13.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I skimmed through this but what type of test are you using. I didn't think I saw a definite in there or is it T400 since it was at 400mg a week?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    I skimmed through this but what type of test are you using. I didn't think I saw a definite in there or is it T400 since it was at 400mg a week?
    Shooting for 100mg proprionate for low water retention. T400 is an option but I figured it would be a lot of water??

Thread Information