Natural Mac is offline Associate Member

Talking Gyno Re-occurance Posiibilities

These boards have too much information I sometimes get confused. I have read that once you get gyno you are proned to get it again. I have also read that if you have the tissue/gland removed then these chances go away.

I have not yet used AAS, but am definitely considering it. If I do choose to go to the dark side , I have a concern. At the age of 14 I naturally developed, what I now know is, Gyno under my nipples. I had it surgically removed. My question is, am I now predisposed to gyno, therefore making it a strong possibility that it will return with the use of AAS, or have I reduced the chances due to the surgery? I will consult with my doctor about these concerns prior to any AAS use, but your initial input would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Mac
    These boards have too much information I sometimes get confused. I have read that once you get gyno you are proned to get it again. I have also read that if you have the tissue/gland removed then these chances go away.
    Yes that is correct. If you've gotten gyno that usually means that you are prone to getting gyno. However, 14 was a long time ago and your bodies chemistry is likely to have changed.

You need to find out from your doctor whether or not your glands were removed. If they were removed then you will not get gyno, but you will still need proper pct to bring your boys back. Good Luck

EDIT: Upon more research it appears "that the answer is "Yes". The growth of breast tissue is promoted by hormonal factors. Surgical removal of said tissue without a change in the underlying hormonal factors suggests that proliferation of breast tissue will continue."

Here's the thread. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...88#post1131088

Let us know what the Doc has to say about it.
    Last edited by BeefCakeStew; 07-14-2004 at 08:56 PM.

Thread Information