Thread: my next cycle

JP1570 is offline Senior Member

my next cycle

Yea that's right, I'm on my first and only cycle right now lol, and I'm already planning my late summer cycle. I think it's gonna look like this:
    wks1&2 Eq, 600mg/wk
    wks3-10 Eq, 400mg, wk
    wks6-12 winny, approx. 75mg/day (I'll be using **'s tabs, so I'm taking one and a half per day, just in case they're underdosed)
    I also want to run some fina, I guess for 6wks at 50-75mg ed. This is basically a cutting cycle (that's why no test), so what do ya'll think the best way to take fina is for cutting i.e. inject, topically, etc...
    Clomid and clen post cycle.
    For the first 2 or 3 wks, I'll be getting about 200g of carbs/ day, and then drop to 100 in wk 3 or 4 for the rest of the cycle. I'll be eating around 2500-3000 cal/ day. Im 6'2" about 230 right now with 13-14%bf at the moment, but expect it to be a good bit lower when I finish my current cycle. Any suggestions???

4plates is offline Banned
    i think it looks ok bro except...
    since it will only be your 2nd cycle avoid the tren this time around.
    i think you will get what your looking for with the EQ,winny,and clenbuterol /eca

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I've read a lot about fina and I wanna try it. Besides, I really don't like clen or eca. It makes me speed all day, and then it makes me really tired when I get off it. I wanna try something new. Any other suggestions??

Thread Information