John88Test is offline Member

Lets try this again...

Last week (Monday) I injected 1.2cc's of test ent into my glute...what ensued was the worst week of my life...more pain than u can shake a stick it...i went to the hospital and got pain killers and such...one week later I am good to go...I switched up my inject spot to my delt and am praying to god i dont have the same type of pain in my arm that I had in my glute...i had a question too...im on 500 test ent weekly...two pins monday and thursday of 250mg each and 35mg dbol daily split up 1 QV at 9am 1 QV at noon and 1.5 about 45 minutes before my workout...I have liquid nolva on hand and was wondering if 20mg would be sufficient given the cycle...

nolva 10mg ED throughout the cycle should be fine. On a first cycle some do not even take it throughout the cycle but keep it on hand. That way they can see how their body will respond. At first signs of gyno symps then nolva is then run at 80mg a day until symptoms recede. However, i am gyno paranoid and take it anyway.

The pain was probably the solvents in the oil. People often experience this with test prop and underground Supertest. You can try cutting it with sterile sesame oil. Good luck.

John88Test is offline Member
    thanks man...sesame oil...interesting...

daos is offline Associate Member
    sesame oil is what they use to cut american grade gear. defaintly something good to cut with.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daos
    sesame oil is what they use to cut american grade gear. defaintly something good to cut with.
    That or b12... because its good to take anyway!! Good luck

SKiN is offline Member
    Or B12...

SKiN is offline Member
    ****er beat me... nice avatar

Thread Information