hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member

Boosting endogenous Test on cycle

Is it beneficial to take a tribulous type product while you are on Cycle to counter act the loss of your bodys production of test while you bombard it with exogeneous test in addition to your estrogen blockers like proviron ?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    leave the tibulus till PCT then add it to the clomid and nolva....people have had good results and recovery when adding it during PCT, with all the mix up your body is in during gear i dont think adding tribulus will boost your natural production that well.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    I take 3 grams ED throughout cycle and have seen very little hypertrpthy..

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    How about a little HCG from time to time during your cycle

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    How about a little HCG from time to time during your cycle
    Depends on how long his cycle is, if it will truely be needed IMO. I say 16+weeks atleast that is how it was recommended to me.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont' really get atrophy from test but yes trib will help alot during cycle....but it would probably be more beneficial to take it after during PCT!...JMO!

It is hard to find conclusive support for the length of time it takes Tribulus to become effective on LH levels. I have read anywhere from 3-30 days to see significant increases in libido for men. Nonetheless, studies in rats show that “(3) Increase in the levels of testosterone and its reduced form, dihydrotestosterone, both acting centrally and peripherally to promote sexual behavior, because androgenic hormones are known to restore libido”.

In otherwords, Trib stimulates the central nervous system directly to increase the secretion of LH thus resulting in an increased level of testosterone (which is how we keep our balls plump).

And from what I have read from a few different places, There are “no side effects have yet been reported in the medical literature regarding the use of tribulus terrestris. However, little is known about the long-term use of tribulus consumption in humans. As with most herbs, it is best to take breaks from use.”

In the end, Trib is good to take during a cycle to make the transition into PCT go much smoother IMO.

Heres one of the few thorough studies I could find on the effects Trib and the Libido.

Sexual Effects of Puncturevine (Tribulus terrestris)
    Extract (Protodioscin): An Evaluation Using a Rat Model

KALAMEGAM GAUTHAMAN, M.B.B.S., ADAIKAN P. GANESAN, Ph.D., D.Sc.,
    and R.N.V. PRASAD, F.A.M.S., F.R.C.O.G., D.Sc.

http://web7.epnet.com/externalframe....k%3D&fn=1&rn=9

Thread Information