J-Bud is offline Associate Member

Test "cycle" questions>>>

OK I know this is not a real cycle, but its what I have to work with... Yes I know you'll tell me to read here everyday, and just wait but come on now, lets be real a person would have to wait forever for someone to pass a source to an internet person. I have waited a few weeks, read alot learned ALOT but its time to get some weight on.

Anyways here is what I have 2 10ML bottles of Test E. I am going to do 400MG a week for weeks 1-10 followed by as much over the counter Test enhancing stuff as I can get to try and keep what I can gain. (LOL i asked my so called source about clomid... he told me there was no Gear by that name)
    Now my question is this, on the test should I do 200mg 2 times a week like on Sunday and Thursday, or all in one shot on Sunday?
    Also what are the legal versions of anything at all that will act something like clomid?

since I know you'll ask, I'm 27 170lbs and ran a test depot cycle 200mg a week once, gained 20lbs but got brochitis right after and lost 15 of it .

planetx is offline Associate Member
    First and foremost, your source needs to expand his/her vocabulary ASAP before he/she loses you as a customer and potentially many more. He/she needs to "throw out a line" and secure a consistent supply of an almost 'required' post MED these days, with all the androgens that are flying and all the shutdown of TA's occurring. At least he/she could have pretended that they knew what Clomid/ clo citrate was!!

Sure, sources are not always easy to find, determine legitimacy, refs, etc....but that's what your MOD staff is for!!! Essentially, they help promote an environment of fair business practices and nurture competition and customer satisfaction. Sources rely on your feedback/satisfaction and MODS collect/gather info from you over a matter of time. Let their fingers do the walking for you in their extensive library of information. Just bring em the source checks one after the other.

To answer your Q, although quite weak and non-comparable; BUT as close as you can get, IMO, opt for concurrent use of Chrysin and TRib Terrest. to "subout" the Clomid.

Planet,

Thanks for the reply, what about the injections..2 times a week or only one? Or does it really matter if its all test? I wanted to do Deca and would do test on Sun Deca on Thurs was what someone suggested but was that only because it was 2 different compounds?

planetx is offline Associate Member
    To cut down on injections, deca and test are often combined in same syringe (among other MEDS, as well)

Since you are utilizing enanthanate (or if one chose cypionate ) due to long acting esters, essentially no difference over 10 weeks if shot once per week or twice per week. 4ml's in one shot can be burdensome for some, meaning pain/etc..Really up to you. If you did add deca or EQ for example, opt for 2 shots per week, and combine both compounds in each shot.

The only test that needs to be shot more than once per week according to textbook, now, is propionate and 2 of the 4 esters in an Organon sustanon formula AND of course water based testo suspension. Daily or every other day is required for optimal utilization of these short term esters/ and water (rather instant)

Your call really. Cannot do wrong with this question.

Thanks again Bro!!

Thread Information