creed04 is offline New Member

Help with new cycle

I will start off by saying what a terrific board this is. Me being a newbie here, I've learned a ton of info, the more I learn, the more questions I have... terrific group, terrific info! Please assist me if you can.. I do need guidance on this, and what a better group to ask..

first off the stats...
    35yo
    170 lbs
    15-18%bf guessing. I have been working out about 3-4 days a week for about a year now. I'm ready to take it to the next level. My overrall goal right now is just building mass and defining.

The cycle I'm thinking about is
    Weeks 1 -10 500-mg/wk Test Enanthate
    Weeks 1 -10 2ml Deca
    Weeks 1 -13 20-mg/daily Nolvadex
    Weeks 4 -10 50-mg/every 3rd day Winstrol

For PCT -
    Week - 8-13 50-mg/daily Proviron (instead of clomid)
    Week - 8-13 (?) HCG - still trying to find out the correct dose of this
    I've read some disturbing things about clomid.. please clarify if possible

Thoughts? Any help with this cycle better is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!
    creed04
    [email protected]

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally think a year of lifting isnt enough to jump head first into this game. I would lift for a few more years and then maybe hit the juice.

SKiN is offline Member
    I would run the test 2 weeks longer than the Deca and drop the winny. GJ doin some research tho!

SKiN is offline Member
    Oh didnt see that... I didnt juice till after 8+ years... You should eat right and hit the weights for a few more years...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by creed04
    I'm ready to take it to the next level. My overrall goal right now is just building mass and defining.
    No, you're not ready to take it to the next level. If you're even thinking about using steroids , after only one year of training, your diet or training must not be right. Try eating, it works wonders for putting on mass. Your body is still ready to make good gains naturally. The first years of training IMO are the most important, as you can gain the most naturally with these. I made tremendous gains naturally in my first 2 years of lifting, went from 140 to 180 bro. It can be done, you just have to put in the effort in the gym, and get your diet right.

If you do use steroids anyway, my prediction would be that you would make mediocre gains because of your diet knowledge and lose most of them post cycle because you do not have enough muscle maturity to support the extra weight.

Height should also be included in stats, as well as maximum lifts (bench, squat, deadlift, military)

Oh... and bulking and defining at the same time? Don't think so.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 07-13-2004 at 09:26 PM.

Followup on first cycle.

Actually the diet has been in line now for some time. I use to weigh in at 240 lbs. and lost down to the 170 in 8 months time. I eat a low carb high protein diet. So diet is not an issue.

Also I mentioned that I've been seriously lifting for a year, that is marginally true. I've actually lifted since my early 20s on and off. So sorry for not giving the fully story.

I just wanted input on doing A cycle to see where it goes. Again any help is greatly appreciated.

creed04

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey mate

your cycle would work, but for a first one id do test alone, no need to use more, youd gain well off test alone

kronik is offline Senior Member
    I will start off by saying what a terrific board this is. Me being a newbie here, I've learned a ton of info, the more I learn, the more questions I have... terrific group, terrific info! Please assist me if you can.. I do need guidance on this, and what a better group to ask..

first off the stats...
    35yo
    170 lbs
    15-18%bf guessing. I have been working out about 3-4 days a week for about a year now. I'm ready to take it to the next level. My overrall goal right now is just building mass and defining.

The cycle I'm thinking about is
    Weeks 1 -10 500-mg/wk Test Enanthate
    Weeks 1 -10 2ml Deca
    Weeks 1 -13 20-mg/daily Nolvadex
    Weeks 4 -10 50-mg/every 3rd day Winstrol

For PCT -
    Week - 8-13 50-mg/daily Proviron (instead of clomid)
    Week - 8-13 (?) HCG - still trying to find out the correct dose of this
    I've read some disturbing things about clomid.. please clarify if possible

Thoughts? Any help with this cycle better is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!
    creed04
    [email protected]
    Hey bro you reallly do need to do some research on cycles. Is the deca 250mg/ml? If so run deca at 400mg EW, winny is supposed to used ED and read this it will help with all your PCT needs: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94626

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually the diet has been in line now for some time. I use to weigh in at 240 lbs. and lost down to the 170 in 8 months time. I eat a low carb high protein diet. So diet is not an issue.

Also I mentioned that I've been seriously lifting for a year, that is marginally true. I've actually lifted since my early 20s on and off. So sorry for not giving the fully story.

I just wanted input on doing A cycle to see where it goes. Again any help is greatly appreciated.

creed04
    to be honest your proposed cycle needs some work man. if this is your first cycle just stick with the test enth at 500mg a week. with great diety, sleep and a good workout routine. you can gain your ass off. example

1-12wk test enth at 500mg a week
    1-12 nolvdex at 10mg ed
    12-pct nolvadex at 20mged
    1-pct a-dex or l-dex at .25mg ed

pct= nolva, CLOMID

i know some peeps that made really awesome gains off of that.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey, sorry i didnt read it properly yea the winny dose isnt enough

deca needs to be run less than test (duration) and at 400mg as kronik stated

one last thing i dont think winny would help with what u want, u wanna bulk and cut (lean gains)?

Help with new cycle

Thanks for the info guys,

Notes taken. Since this will be the first cycle, I'm going to keep it simple and stick with the test to start out.

I got updated stats this morning.

168.5 lbs
    16% bf

I'm amazed at the current stats since I really had a weight issue a year or so back. It had been awhile since I weighed in. Last year I was Major Chunky Butt, having only a desk job... Word of advice to the group, never take up a phone support position.

Any other words of advice on this starter cycle? Thanks again for the words of wisdom.

creed04

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the info guys,

Notes taken. Since this will be the first cycle, I'm going to keep it simple and stick with the test to start out.

I got updated stats this morning.

168.5 lbs
    16% bf

I'm amazed at the current stats since I really had a weight issue a year or so back. It had been awhile since I weighed in. Last year I was Major Chunky Butt, having only a desk job... Word of advice to the group, never take up a phone support position.

Any other words of advice on this starter cycle? Thanks again for the words of wisdom.

creed04

No words, just a word...EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to give us your height and your max lifts?

Updated Stats

H: 6'1"
    W: 168.5 lbs.
    BF: 16%

Oh and 5 small meals a day, low carb, high protein. Eating is not a problem.

The goal is lean gains. I don't want to be huge. A nice 180-185 lbs of muscle would be a good goal.

creed04
    Last edited by creed04; 07-14-2004 at 08:56 AM. Reason: double message posting

Still think you should get more muscle maturity and density doing it naturally for a couple more years. Whatever floats your boat.

Max lifts? Post em.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Still think you should get more muscle maturity and density doing it naturally for a couple more years. Whatever floats your boat.

Max lifts? Post em.
    My esteemed colegue and lifting partner is right, max lifts are important in determining what kind of cycle is right for you. Hieght as well. IMO you should lift for a few more years to build a good base for the sauce. I went from 135-185 in just under two years using protien shakes, creatine (the gateway drug), 1-AD, and Andro-Nitrate Fuel. Iam getting all my stuff together for an M1T/4ad cycle in oct. Still not juicing. If I do that it wont be untill around 30 years old. IF I decide to do it, the militar frowns upon them. Also lifting 5 days a week religiously. That low-carb $hit that everyone is doing isnt that good for building mass. You need carb(ohydrate)s for energy and protien synthesis. If you eat a ton of protien (as you should) and few carbs, then the protien wont be absorbed in your muscles as efficently or at all w/ out the energy provided by carbs. Do some research to find a good diet. Start around 4000-4500 cals a day.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Your body might not be ready for gear yet, but then again, you are 35 yrs old, so i dont really think your body will be growing naturally as much.... i agree w/ every one run the test longer then the deca and if you decide to keep the winny- it should be 50mg ED

Thread Information