Paingain is offline Banned

need some advice before next cycle

Ok, I'm 5 weeks off my last cycle. This is what the cycle looked like, weeks 1-6, 75mg tren eod, weeks 1-8 100mg test prop eod, weeks 8-12 500mg test enathate/week along with 600 mg deca /week. Followed up with pct and started slin, up to 25-30 units a day which I'm currently still taking. I'm 210 lbs. at 8.5% bf. I'm planning on doing another cycle in late Sept. early Oct. This is what I currently have on hand, and I'd like some opinions on it, or maybe if I need to get more to obtain some reasonable gains in size. I have 200 thai d-bols, 2000mg of test cyp, 1500mg of deca left. Now, is this enough gear to get me some good results at 210lbs and at 8.5% currently, or should I get some more? I'm very prone to bad acne as well, but only from test. Can I cut the test down to like 200 mg a week and still see some results? Or do I need more test if I run the d-bol and deca at the same time? I'm just trying to stock up on enough gear and would like to do my homework before I go buying it. Another thing I thought of throwing in the mix was EQ. Does EQ cause acne like test? What can I do with the gear on hand, and what else should I get to make some real gains? Thanks guys

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    you need more test than deca , and eq does give you acne, run test at least 500 mgs ew, b 5 will help for acne, b 6 for deca gyno, nolva for test gyno, clomid

needle is offline Senior Member
    Well personally people that are prone to ACNE, your going to get it on juice. Somw drugs cause it more then others!! But im a firm believer in low doses Ive seen average guys blow up on low amounts of test such as 200 400 mg week. I Think you have plenty of juice to have some awesome results. Why take 500 when you get the same results on 2 300. JUST my opinion!!!

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    Ok, I'm 5 weeks off my last cycle. This is what the cycle looked like, weeks 1-6, 75mg tren eod, weeks 1-8 100mg test prop eod, weeks 8-12 500mg test enathate/week along with 600 mg deca/week. Followed up with pct and started slin, up to 25-30 units a day which I'm currently still taking. I'm 210 lbs. at 8.5% bf. I'm planning on doing another cycle in late Sept. early Oct. This is what I currently have on hand, and I'd like some opinions on it, or maybe if I need to get more to obtain some reasonable gains in size. I have 200 thai d-bols, 2000mg of test cyp, 1500mg of deca left. Now, is this enough gear to get me some good results at 210lbs and at 8.5% currently, or should I get some more? I'm very prone to bad acne as well, but only from test. Can I cut the test down to like 200 mg a week and still see some results? Or do I need more test if I run the d-bol and deca at the same time? I'm just trying to stock up on enough gear and would like to do my homework before I go buying it. Another thing I thought of throwing in the mix was EQ. Does EQ cause acne like test? What can I do with the gear on hand, and what else should I get to make some real gains? Thanks guys
    Why did you start the Test E/deca at week 8? If you wanted to run the prop for 8 weeks you should have the test e at week 4 and the deca at week 1. Since you stopped the prop at week 8 and started the test e at week 8 there was atleast a 4 week gap there, that is about how long it takes test e to kickin. Also you only rau it for 4 weeks so when the test e was kicking in you stopped taking it ...Come back with a proposed next cycle and let us critque it.

dude, your totally right, I'm still kind of new to the game. What happened was I ran out of stuff sooner than I thought I was going to, and deca and test e was all that was available. If I could do it over I would have just ended the cycle with the test prop and fina, but oh well, just learn from my mistakes. My proposed cycle is a straight arrow pattern of 6 5mg d-bol tabs a day for 5 weeks, 100 mg test cyp week 1, 200mg week 2, 250mg week 3, 400mg week 4, 400mg week 5, 250mg week 6, 200mg week 7, 100mg week 8. I have about 2000 mg of deca left from the previous cycle. How would one of you more experienced guys dose the deca based on the gear I have available? Also, is nolvadex really neccessary for just 30mg of D-bol a day?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    errr

the test dosage seems odd 100mg -> 200 etc? why are you doing that
    keep it constant and run it for 10-12 wks

deca , you will need about 400mg /wk
    unless you're only running it for joints

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    dude, your totally right, I'm still kind of new to the game. What happened was I ran out of stuff sooner than I thought I was going to, and deca and test e was all that was available. If I could do it over I would have just ended the cycle with the test prop and fina, but oh well, just learn from my mistakes. My proposed cycle is a straight arrow pattern of 6 5mg d-bol tabs a day for 5 weeks, 100 mg test cyp week 1, 200mg week 2, 250mg week 3, 400mg week 4, 400mg week 5, 250mg week 6, 200mg week 7, 100mg week 8. I have about 2000 mg of deca left from the previous cycle. How would one of you more experienced guys dose the deca based on the gear I have available? Also, is nolvadex really neccessary for just 30mg of D-bol a day?
    1st off i would not pyrimid my cypionate there is no reason too when u start raising and lowering doses in a cycle it makes your blood levels unstable which make u more vurnorable (haha spell chk?) to less gains/sides, i would wait until i had enough gear to run 400 mgs straight across, the d-bol looks fine but would just go 4 weeks but if u want to go five whatever thats just my .02

Thanks for all the help, I'll order up another bottle of cypionate and run 400mg a week for 10 weeks. Do you guys think nolvadex is really necessary for just 30mg d-bol a day for 4 or 5 weeks though???

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Paingain, nolva is necessary because you're running TEST , and nolva is an anti-e, you may not need to use it during cycle (depends if you're prone to gyno)

but you NEED nolva for pct

and u need enough for incase you have to use it during cycle (if gyno shows)

Thread Information