Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JerzeyBoy is offline Member

Smoking cigs on a cycle...

I am not a chain smoker, but I do smoke cigs when I am out with my friends, sort of like an occasional smoker. Since I am on the juice (Test, Dbol , Deca ) I need to stop smoking!!! How do I stop?

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    just dont smoke simple as that...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Do you drink too?

SKiN is offline Member
    Find something else to satisfy your oral fixation...

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    Find something else to satisfy your oral fixation...
    agreed.. find urself a nice young man and take him out... jk..lol

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    you ever smoke pole?

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    you ever smoke pole?

Hahahah man this guys getting reamed...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    I am not a chain smoker, but I do smoke cigs when I am out with my friends, sort of like an occasional smoker. Since I am on the juice (Test, Dbol, Deca) I need to stop smoking!!! How do I stop?
    Dont feel bad but I smoke too... need to stop as well... Been swearing to quit but now 2 cycles later.... still smoking... at least I throw the cig out the window of the car before I get to the gym because once I walked up to the door and threw the cig and boy I caught hell in the gym over that cig.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    did you guys know that smoking is bad for ur health?!!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    doctors have medications that can help you reduce your cravings or you can simply quit.

chew gum...

just try some patches or gum or something.. I dont know if its that big of a deal. Just try and keep the drinking out of your cycle Cigs shouldnt really be a big prob. I think cigs taste like ass any ways.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    WILLPOWER PUSSY I smoked a pack a day for 11 years and then just quit, from the muscle son. Be a man you little bitch.

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    WILLPOWER PUSSY I smoked a pack a day for 11 years and then just quit, from the muscle son. Be a man you little bitch.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

RIGHT ON MOTHER ****A!!

great words from the god, and thank god theres nomore hasselhof in ur avatar...

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member

ahhh the girls are back

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    great words from the god, and thank god theres nomore hasselhof in ur avatar...
    Comments like that make it easier for me to say goodbye to the Hoff. He is a coolster though, you do have to admit.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    have something to suck on

...lollipop that is

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    hey they should quote that sh@t and put it in a TRUTH commercial. make all smokers feel like Sh@t and quit out of shame. ps. i hate those commercials.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by invid

...lollipop that is
    ... a purple headed lolipop right invid?

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Stop cold turkey. I did it, and YOU can too. Just buy my book, only $39.95. Just kidding. Just throw em out and don't buy any more. Simple.

-B

When I quit cold turkey I just told myself, I am not gonna smoke no matter what. It worked. I was a miserable mean bastard but I did it.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Man you guys are rough...

Stop buying them. The Nicotine addiction should be out of your system in about two weeks. However, the mental addiction will be with you for the rest of your life.

They say a craving for a cig lasts about five minutes so everytime you think you need one you just need to occupy your time for about five minutes.

D

hercules88 is offline Senior Member

same here, just throw em away and forget about it, its a stupid habit. but it sure makes people smell and taste wonderfull!!!!

I hope that wasn't taken as a flame, it was for motivation.

somedude247 is offline Member
    Zyban....this drug will help you quit forsure..it's not a miracle drug though..you have to want to QUIT...go to your Doc and ask him about it.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I am an occasional smoker as well. I like my cigars. I had no problem with cig when I was on cycle. I have no problems right now. I do smoke 1 cigar once a week, not more.

Matto20 is offline Member

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I smoke occasionally too...doesn't seem to affect me in the least...I aint worried though

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Everything in moderation bro, a cigarette once in a while wont kill ya, better that you quit but I dont think gear will exasserbate the situation. Smoking is bad no matter what.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Sound advice.

dynamike is offline Associate Member
    They say a craving for a cig lasts about five minutes so everytime you think you need one you just need to occupy your time for about five minutes.

hes right...I used to chew as a young guy...then somehow started smoking off and on in the service..NE how..friend of mine told me to use the patch it takes the edge of...and pick a date that means something to u...I picked my POPs birthday...ironically last year he was diagnosed with lung cancer...removed half of his lung three ribs...his life is in six month increments...all from.....u guessed it smoking...and he quit 13 years ago...I quit all tobacco using the patch to get me through the first two weeks...it will be four years Oct...chew gum..it helps..whatever you do..quit and stay quit..

Yeah chew gum, but not any gum. Chew Nicorettes. They have nicotine in them but no tar. After you can switch to the milder 2 mg gum, and slowly slowly you've quit.

It works, but the gum can make you feek sick if you don't chew it properly (like it says on the leaflet)

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    agreed.. find urself a nice young man and take him out... jk..lol
    I offer myself as a date...

send me ur pics and i'll think about it...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by invid

...lollipop that is
    **** the gay guys keep hinting at stuff, but since I dont suck on a cigarette, I dont see how sucking something else would take mind off cigarettes, hehehe. Nice try though.

I quit several times actually, 1 time it lasted a full year and other 2 times I went 6 months... it was cigarette smoking wife that got me started again each time, so thats a tough one to overcome if I cant get her to quit too.

How did I quit each time? Everytime I wanted a cigarette, I smoked a doobie instead. Needless to say, before too long in the first few days I wasnt fit to even think about driving to the store for a pack of cigarettes... and if I do the doobie substitution thing, I thinK I should wait until my cycle is fully done...

Kelvin is offline Junior Member

Addiction

Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    I am not a chain smoker, but I do smoke cigs when I am out with my friends, sort of like an occasional smoker. Since I am on the juice (Test, Dbol, Deca) I need to stop smoking!!! How do I stop?
    Smoking is an addiction. In fact, smoking cigs is on the top of the list of addictions. Nicotine is no joking matter! It is very serious. It is just as addictive as heroin if not more. I have to say that I am a little disappointed in some of the responses I have read. I have been in your shoes and know what it feels like to be there.

The solution to how do I stop is simple. Do not pick up. The execution of it is as difficult as hell! All big changes are in life. Here are some suggestions. When you reach for that cig - think. Think about the consequences. Try putting some distance between you and your friends for enough time as to get off the cigs since it seems to be a trigger for you. Take it day by day or if it is too much hour by hour. The hours and days will add up on their own. Substitute you cigs with healthy choices. Instead of lighting up, drink water or do cardio instead. Most of all, if you mess up and have a cig, don't beat yourself up. Get back on that horse. Remember that you are doing something good for yourself and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin
    The solution to how do I stop is simple. Do not pick up. The execution of it is as difficult as hell! All big changes are in life. Here are some suggestions. When you reach for that cig - think. Think about the consequences. Try putting some distance between you and your friends for enough time as to get off the cigs since it seems to be a trigger for you. Take it day by day or if it is too much hour by hour. The hours and days will add up on their own. Substitute you cigs with healthy choices. Instead of lighting up, drink water or do cardio instead. Most of all, if you mess up and have a cig, don't beat yourself up. Get back on that horse. Remember that you are doing something good for yourself and good luck!
    Thats the long answer to what I said. I quit after 11 years. The hardest part was making the decision.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i quit simply doing picking up some clen . i read somewhere that smoking while on clen is very dangerous, so i had to quit. and after two weeks i told myself if i could make it through tht weekend without smoking then i was good to go ( when i use to quit before i would do great during the week, but once the wekeend hit and i went to the bars, it was a habit to smoke)

Kelvin is offline Junior Member

answer

Thats the long answer to what I said. I quit after 11 years. The hardest part was making the decision.

I hear ya!!!! I've always been a little long-winded. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information