monroehutchin is offline New Member

need a little help...

Hey Bros,
    I recieved some orals from my legit source that I got stuff before but I do not know the concentrations of the anavar and halo. Unfortunately, I can not get through to the guy. I weighed the white circular pill which I am pretty sure is the var at 200 mg on a scale. These pills do not have any markings at all. And the other, a pink ovul tab with two circles on each half of the ovul weighed in at 100 mg/pill.
    I tried to find some official websites of British Dragon and Stenox which I can find pics from so I can compare but I had no luck. Can anyone please suggest what I can do to figure it out. My hunch is that the white circular anavar pill weighing in at 200mg has 5 mg of concentration, and the halo has 2.5 mg. What do you guys think?

Thanks so much.
    Monroe

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monroehutchin
    Hey Bros,
    I recieved some orals from my legit source that I got stuff before but I do not know the concentrations of the anavar and halo. Unfortunately, I can not get through to the guy. I weighed the white circular pill which I am pretty sure is the var at 200 mg on a scale. These pills do not have any markings at all. And the other, a pink ovul tab with two circles on each half of the ovul weighed in at 100 mg/pill.
    I tried to find some official websites of British Dragon and Stenox which I can find pics from so I can compare but I had no luck. Can anyone please suggest what I can do to figure it out. My hunch is that the white circular anavar pill weighing in at 200mg has 5 mg of concentration, and the halo has 2.5 mg. What do you guys think?

Thanks so much.
    Monroe

post some pics up, it would be alot easier to tell then

Thread Information