Thread: Ahhh Sleep Sux

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

Ahhh Sleep Sux

Sorry maybe this should go into the lounge but i am bored its 4:30am and for the third straight night i cannot fall asleep.. good to know the gear is kickin in!! but what sux the most is that at like 11pm i feel exhausted, but then cant just go right to sleep!! had to run out and restock the tylenol pm.....

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    !. This is for the lounge.

2. I can't sleep either.

3. I am in the 2nd week of my cycle and am 10 pounds heavier already. Gotta love that Dbol . (There now it is steroid related)

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    !. This is for the lounge.

2. I can't sleep either.

3. I am in the 2nd week of my cycle and am 10 pounds heavier already. Gotta love that Dbol . (There now it is steroid related)

true.. im on my second week of my cycle and 10lbs heavier from the prop/b12..lovin it...

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    have u tried unisom? i believe they r over the counter sleep pills, i tried a few and they worked really well.

Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    have u tried unisom? i believe they r over the counter sleep pills, i tried a few and they worked really well.
    Dawg, I have tried every OTC there is. None work. I need narcotics and I really don't like taking them. Also in order to get them with a script I have to pay a sickening online fee or go overseas and wait a month for them to come. I might just break down and get some IP valiums. I don't know how much longer I want to be on this vampire sleep schedule, playing curveball and jerking off (super high sex drive the last couple days, and my cycle whore has to work morning shift the next 2 weeks) all night.

its a good thing i took the summer off from working!! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    its a good thing i took the summer off from working!! hehe
    Me too, it wasn't bye choice, but as long as I got an income I am happy. The gym opens in 39 minutes, I got arms today. I will go work my ass off and I'll be tired then.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    that sux you gotta wait for ur gym to open, i go to 24 hour fitness. its crowded sometimes.. but its open all the time, so if i cant sleep i go burn off my energy

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    I was actually about to start a thread regarding sleeping- so i take it its normal to not sleep too well while on a cycle? am in week 2 of me test e only cycle and from my very first shot i can honestly say i have not had one solid nights sleep- i toss and turn for ages and wake up in the middle of the night then back to sleep etc- i always try and get a few hrs in the afternoon tho- is this all normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Justoid
    I was actually about to start a thread regarding sleeping- so i take it its normal to not sleep too well while on a cycle? am in week 2 of me test e only cycle and from my very first shot i can honestly say i have not had one solid nights sleep- i toss and turn for ages and wake up in the middle of the night then back to sleep etc- i always try and get a few hrs in the afternoon tho- is this all normal?
    Yes very normal.

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    Excellent stuff- better score the 'how to get a good nights sleep' tapes off my shopping list

Thread Information