E.G.B. is offline New Member

Cycle opinions needed- NEW INFO ADDED

Hey all, I am new to the board and new to the game many of you play.
    I have been training for about 3 years and made some pretty steady progress and feel that I am now ready to take the plunge.
    I have in my possesion some deca as well as some sustanon 250. What are some honest, straight forward opinions on this combination? I'm looking at using each of these products twice per week. I have read so much on this site and there is tons of great info but a lot of it seems to contradict with itself, so if anyone could post some opinions/experiences with this type of combo I would really appreciate it.
    Also, if you cuold keep it SIMPLE it would help me out as I get dizzy reading some of these other posts.
    Question- how long would you expect to wait to see results?
    Thanks so much bros, Later.
    Last edited by E.G.B.; 07-16-2004 at 06:44 PM.

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    what are your stats, weight, height, BF %, age.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    you should shoot ur sus EOD for max results

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You are gonna get dizzy reading about Sus. However for max results and consistant blood levels of test you should shoot it EOD. I can say from personal experience that twice a week is enough.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    ya i agree, you will go crazy reading all about sus, its confusing, make sure if you do shott eod, then u need to rotate around the body where you shoot to prevent scar tissue, try left butt/right butt, left thigh / right thigh left delt / right delt, and even pecs if u want, ppl say they r ez

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by E.G.B.
    Hey all, I am new to the board and new to the game many of you play.
    I have been training for about 3 years and made some pretty steady progress and feel that I am now ready to take the plunge.
    I have in my possesion some deca as well as some sustanon 250. What are some honest, straight forward opinions on this combination? I'm looking at using each of these products twice per week. I have read so much on this site and there is tons of great info but a lot of it seems to contradict with itself, so if anyone could post some opinions/experiences with this type of combo I would really appreciate it.
    Also, if you cuold keep it SIMPLE it would help me out as I get dizzy reading some of these other posts.
    Question- how long would you expect to wait to see results?
    Thanks so much bros, Later.

as everyone stated, sust eod would be best, but when I first cycled, not that I recommend this but I made real good gains off of 1cc deca 1cc sust per week, so the way your looking to run it should be a nice cycle for you, providing you have everything in order

fabry is offline Senior Member
    i read about people beein happy doin 250 sust e3d!
    1-10 susst
    1-10 deca
    !keep deca dosage lower than test!
    pct start 3 wks after last shot

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah listen to these guys, they know what there talking about. But dont do what I done and forget about your PCT (post cycle therapy ) this is very important if you want to keep your gains. If you dont take any PCT your body will not be producing any testosterone naturaly so will start to produce the female hormone (4get what its called) and you will get side effects, i.e. bitch tits. I didnt get that but I wasnt taking as much AS as you. Id also throw in some multi-vitamins with your course just to make sure your body is getting way more thanm it needs.

This worked for me but Id still research loads more before you start shooting, maybe do a course of orals before hand just to get you started.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    i read about people beein happy doin 250 sust e3d!
    1-10 susst
    1-10 deca
    !keep deca dosage lower than test!
    pct start 3 wks after last shot
    Run the Susst 2 weeks longer the the deca.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeezer
    Run the Susst 2 weeks longer the the deca.
    yes, 1-2 wk longer, u right!
    or u can do this.
    1-10 sust
    1-10 deca
    11-13 proo eod
    14--> start pct

kronik is offline Senior Member
    I personally would stick with a single ester like Test e or cyp with deca for a first cycle. Read this about PCT Pheedno's PCT

just to clear a couple things up and to make my situation a little more precise.
    im 21, about 5'9'', 193 lbs, about 10% body fat.
    I currently have 20 vials of sustanon 250 from organon (spelling?) and 2 bottled of deca 300 from QV. How should I distribute this cycle? a couple of you say run the sustanon for longer? how so? and when would I start on post cycle therapy and what would I take?
    Thanks again guys.

more help please guys, I have added my stats and what gear I have on hand. Thanks.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Thread Information