Thread: help

help

I just started taking sus 250 and am on my third shot. This time however I forgot to pull the needle back and check for blood. A little came out at the end, is this bad? Any advice or personal experience you know would help.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    I just started taking sus 250 and am on my third shot. This time however I forgot to pull the needle back and check for blood. A little came out at the end, is this bad? Any advice or personal experience you know would help.
    well man you are still alive, so you got lucky. you'll be fine just take that as a lesson well learned. aspirating is very very important. if you have anymore questions go to www.spotinjections.com

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hello mate,

it's bad practice not to pull back yea, but you should be fine, if you'd ghit a vein you should be able to tell, at least i can:| as for blood, a little bit is natural, you're sticking something into your body , you have to expect some blood, or am i wrong?
    :|

Thanks Map200, i just kind of bugged out when it happened.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey mate, it's cool, you're new to injecting i guess? when i did my first shot i almost fainted lol

i was so ****ing scared of the needle, id never ever done it before

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    That same thing happened to me when I was a newbie, don't worry about it, but ALWAYS aspirate

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah bro, no worries...just do better next time. I've had blood flowing down my leg before. Talk about being scared...I made it and so will you

Thread Information