Static_masta is offline Junior Member

Question injection advice

Hi out there, Im about to do my first ever cycle and ive chosen deca . Ive never injected before and am concerned about injecting into a blood vessel. what happens once the needled in my muscle an i pull back? I know if im in a blood vessel i draw up blood, but if im not in a blood vessel does it not draw anything(is that possible)? I am confused. please help.

Also ive been told that with up to 400 per wk of deca I wont get gyno, is this true or should i take anti-eostrogens?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to take anti-e's and you may well get gyno, we're all different

i hope you arent running that deca alone?

as to the injection, trust me if you hit a vein you'll know and yes, when you pull back a little blood will shoot up, if it doesnt you're fine

map

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Static_masta
    Hi out there, Im about to do my first ever cycle and ive chosen deca . Ive never injected before and am concerned about injecting into a blood vessel. what happens once the needled in my muscle an i pull back? I know if im in a blood vessel i draw up blood, but if im not in a blood vessel does it not draw anything(is that possible)? I am confused. please help.

Also ive been told that with up to 400 per wk of deca I wont get gyno, is this true or should i take anti-eostrogens?
    dude if you dont know what is what yet you are NOT READY FOR A.S. USE!! like map said i hope you arent running deca alone. your little buddy between your legs will hate you for it and you girlfriend will too! how old are you by the way?

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    please give some background when asking question, age,weight,#yr training.etc I would also suggest as I think many other here will, do some resarch BEFORE you take any type of AS. period.

HM

Ive been reading up on A.S for about a week now and pretty much everything you read goes against everything else you read, steroidtips.com says just deca is a nice easy starters cycle, what do you suggest?

So there should be no blood at all when I draw back?

i'm 24, 5ft 8, 155lbs and been training for 3 yrs on and off, my last break from gym was about 6 months ago.

thanks for replying so quickly.
    Last edited by Static_masta; 07-14-2004 at 06:12 AM.

no blood when you draw back no

and hey Static, you will find that as you said, there's a whole load of contradicting views, on supplements, steroids , training etc

but deca alone is deffinatleyy not a wise move (too many sides)

imo a cycle should be kept simple

and test is the base for all cycles

so you could add some test in

1-12 test c/e
    1-10/11 deca

or just test alone

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    There are websites to tell you where and how to safely inject as well as the best pins to use

yep, i shoulda said, check out www.spotinjections.com

[QUOTE=map200uk]no blood when you draw back no

and hey Static, you will find that as you said, there's a whole load of contradicting views, on supplements, steroids , training etc

1-12 test c/e
    1-10/11 deca

yeah, or if this is your first cycle then just go with test enth at 500mg a week. you will gain your ass off if your diet and training is on point.. besides it sounds like you really need to research a little more and stay on this sight you can learn tons! it helped me out a lot! trust me i have been researching for like 4months and i have a whole lot more to learn. so a week is not shiit bro for research.. peace man. also talk with some peeps on this board most will help you out

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    no blood when you draw back no

1-12 test c/e
    1-10/11 deca

or just test alone

If this is going to be your first cycle I suggest maybe just using some Test(E, cyp,prop,etc) and that's it. DECA on your ifrst cycle, let alone by itself is not a smart move like MAP states.

Concerning your injection...>> If you pull back on the plunger and you see blood, then its obvious you hit a vein..

If you pull back and see air bubbles or nothing but air you're pretty much safe.

I hope you have some anti-es on hand

Thanks guys, Ill take your advice and go on just a test cycle first of all , but i'll watch this space and read up a bit more first. you've all been a great help. Static_Masta.

Thanks guys, Ill take your advice and go on just a test cycle first of all , but i'll watch this space and read up a bit more first. you've all been a great help. Static_Masta.
    yeah more research will help man. you anti estrogens to go with the test man and you need pct for afterwards. you have a lot of research to do but it is well worth it man. why put something in your body if you dont know what it is and what can happen right? smart move on your part. if you waited this long to do a.s. then you can wait a little longer. you will reap the benifits man i promise..peace and good luck

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    That's what we're here for..good luck!

Thread Information