spoc is offline Junior Member

high off steroids??????

a friend of mine told me the other day that he knew someone that would inject himself with steroids to get high. I asked him what kind of roids they were but he doesnt know much about AS in general, so i was wondering is this even possible??? what kind of juice could you take that could get you high....im not looking to get high off steroids here lol im just curious because that sounds really f*ucked up to me, possibly even kill you i would think.....

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    None that's B.S. my 02.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by spoc
    a friend of mine told me the other day that he knew someone that would inject himself with steroids to get high. I asked him what kind of roids they were but he doesnt know much about AS in general, so i was wondering is this even possible??? what kind of juice could you take that could get you high....im not looking to get high off steroids here lol im just curious because that sounds really f*ucked up to me, possibly even kill you i would think.....

Maybe his friend was talking about how he gets jacked when he is on steroids . A lot of people feel better and get pumped pretty good from AS. I don't know of any true steroids that get you high.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    I have a buddy that gets high from just actually injecting steroids not from the drug itself but from just his own sick mind

slamd097 is offline Banned
    rrriiiggghhhttt....um, T-3 makes you happy as hell for some freakin reason..lol there are some that just naturally make you have an over all better feeling about everything..but other then that. nope..no high like weed

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slamd097
    rrriiiggghhhttt....um, T-3 makes you happy as hell for some freakin reason..lol there are some that just naturally make you have an over all better feeling about everything..but other then that. nope..no high like weed
    T3 doesn't make me happy.

At 150mcg ED I get zero emotional effects.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I got a bit of a buzz off clen when I first took it
    At low doses (if youre tapering up) I got a real nice stimulant type buzz off it-
    tho this disappeared at higher doses & turned into a pretty unpleasant nervousness!
    Use the right tool for the job I say!......

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    T3 doesn't make me happy.

At 150mcg ED I get zero emotional effects.
    GH made me happy

BlocRoc is offline Member
    There are some psychological effects that steroids do produce in the human body. An overall inproved feeling of "WELL BEING" or "HAPPINESS" is noticed by some. This is mainly due to increased amounts of male hormones and related chemicals that the body produces in larger amounts as a response to increased androgens.

I dont think that its possible to get what is termed "HIGH," in a traditional sense of the word from injections of steroids.

We could get into the purely psychological aspects associated with usage of steroids, but its a totally different topic, akin to the whole "ROID RAGE " debate. Which I dont believe in at all!

L8

eacman65 is offline Member
    when i did test enan i always felt pretty jacked, i loved the feeling

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Anything to get high huh? If someone said that you could high from sniffing a dog's arse...someone would try it. Some people are serious losers!

doctorb is offline New Member
    I get high by pounding the iron.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    getting high from juice? that sounds like someone with an infatuation with needles and foreign substances in their body

Thread Information