hatchblack is offline Associate Member

Cool Deca/Eq/Test E cycle...? Opinions please

Whats up guys. I am considering running Deca with Eq. Here is what I understand so far.

Deca, although you will hold more H2o, intramuscular fat, long half live, mild androgenic properties, and possible Deca D*ck, is pretty accepted to be good for the joints. Also, typically estrogen blocking therapy is ineffective thus you need to use B6 (200 mgs 3X daily) or the harsher Bromo for the prolactin block.

Eq, relatively same half life, typically more vascular, better/leaner gains, but some people comment that it dries out the joints and makes them a little stiff.

In either case, I will be running some Glucosamine/Chrondrotin/MSM a month or so and throughout the cycle to keep joint pain at bay.

My question was regarding dosing of the Eq and Deca together. It is usually recommended that you keep Test dosages higher than the Eq or Deca or combined dosage. If that were the case then would the cycle look like this.

1-3 Test Prop (75mgs ED)
    1-12 Test E (600mgs)
    1-12 Eq (400mgs) Deca (100-200mgs)
    10-15 (plus the 3 days between Test Prop and PCT) Anavar (50mgs ED)
    13-15 Test Prop (75mgs ED)

3 days after last prop shot
    Pheendo's PCT
    Days 1-40

Throughout cycle and PCT
    .25-.50 L-Dex
    10-20mgs Nolva
    200mgs 3X daily of B6 as needed or 200mgs througout

Here are my questions....????

-Is that too much test for a first cycle? I am 6'5 and will be about 250 at the time of cycle with 10-12% BF.

-Is 100-200mgs of Deca too little to see and benefits....?

-Did I take prop long enough and stop Deca/Test/Eq early enough to start PCT 3 days after last shot...? IE, what are the half-lives of those above listed substances...?

-Can you mix Deca/Eq/Test E in one pin....?

-Can you drink winny...? Just kidding...

kronik is offline Senior Member
    B-6 200mg ED total...I personally would run deca and EQ at the same time, but I think we have different goals...

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    B-6 200mg ED total...I personally would run deca and EQ at the same time, but I think we have different goals...
    What did you mean by B6 200mg ED Total. I was going to run B6 100-200mgs throughout but up the dosages as needed if I have a prolactin response.

What are you goals...?

Mine are to put on as much quality size as possible. Hence the Test Prop at the end to facilitate a quick PCT start. I have seen too many guys loose it all in the span of a weeks after then get off cycle. Pathetic. I am convinced that I could gain 25-30lbs while on cycle and keep 20 + if I do my homework and eat and train clean.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    Whats up guys. I am considering running Deca with Eq. Here is what I understand so far.

Deca, although you will hold more H2o, intramuscular fat, long half live, mild androgenic properties, and possible Deca D*ck, is pretty accepted to be good for the joints. Also, typically estrogen blocking therapy is ineffective thus you need to use B6 (200 mgs 3X daily) or the harsher Bromo for the prolactin block.

Eq, relatively same half life, typically more vascular, better/leaner gains, but some people comment that it dries out the joints and makes them a little stiff.

In either case, I will be running some Glucosamine/Chrondrotin/MSM a month or so and throughout the cycle to keep joint pain at bay.

My question was regarding dosing of the Eq and Deca together. It is usually recommended that you keep Test dosages higher than the Eq or Deca or combined dosage. If that were the case then would the cycle look like this.

1-3 Test Prop (75mgs ED)
    1-12 Test E (600mgs)
    1-12 Eq (400mgs) Deca (100-200mgs)
    10-15 (plus the 3 days between Test Prop and PCT) Anavar (50mgs ED)

3 days after last prop shot
    Pheendo's PCT
    Days 1-40

Throughout cycle and PCT
    .25-.50 L-Dex
    10-20mgs Nolva
    200mgs 3X daily of B6 as needed or 200mgs througout

Here are my questions....????

-Is that too much test for a first cycle? I am 6'5 and will be about 250 at the time of cycle with 10-12% BF.

-Is 100-200mgs of Deca too little to see and benefits....?

-Did I take prop long enough and stop Deca/Test/Eq early enough to start PCT 3 days after last shot...? IE, what are the half-lives of those above listed substances...?

-Can you mix Deca/Eq/Test E in one pin....?

-Can you drink winny...? Just kidding...
    a few things...

You can mix them all in one pin

Deca at a dose of 100/200mg is good for joint relief, but at that dose, thats the major benefit.

I would run the Prop for 4 weeks

For a first cycle, your are definitely running to much. I'd drop the Prop, Anavar and just stick with TEST and EQ. I'd also lower the Test dosage to 500mg. You will definitely grow on that amount.

You can drink winny????

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    What did you mean by B6 200mg ED Total. I was going to run B6 100-200mgs throughout but up the dosages as needed if I have a prolactin response. The way you have it worded is 600mg ED(200mg x3 ED)

What are you goals...? I guess you could call it the beach body look

Mine are to put on as much quality size as possible. Hence the Test Prop at the end to facilitate a quick PCT start. I have seen too many guys loose it all in the span of a weeks after then get off cycle. Pathetic. I am convinced that I could gain 25-30lbs while on cycle and keep 20 + if I do my homework and eat and train clean.
    Responses in bold

Thanks Buy long term.

I am still leaning towards running the prop at least from the benefit of being able to start PCT 3 days after. I want to try and get my boyz back online asap.

What if I drop the Prop in the begining, keep it at the end and run the Var for 4 weeks at the end.

Also, I would drop the Test E to 500 mgs and keep the Eq at 400 mgs and the Deca at 100 mgs....?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Responses in bold
    Yeah, I see what you meant by the B6 at 600mgs. I meant to just reference that if I was getting leaky nips to run it for short peroids of time at that dose. I know that at only 100-200mgs of Deca per week that the prolactin response will be all but non-existant anyway. Thanks for the correction.

BH

fabry is offline Senior Member
    just a small change...

!!! 1-4 !!! Test Prop (75mgs ED)
    1-12 Test E (500mgs)
    1-12 Eq (400mgs)
    !!! 1-10/11 !!! Deca (100mgs)
    10-15 Anavar (50mgs ED)
    Last edited by fabry; 07-14-2004 at 11:39 AM.

Thanks for the responses

Thread Information