View Poll Results: Did you get "deca dick" when doing a deca only cycle ?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

20 51.28%
  • NO

19 48.72%

Poll For Deca Only Users.

I'm curious to see how many of you actually experienced deca dick while on a deca only cycle.

Please only answer if you have done a deca only cycle.

(For those who don't know Deca dick basically means that you can't get an erection and have no sex drive)

This anti-deca propaganda IMO is bull****, and I wanna see if I can prove it.

Please VOTE HONESTLY.
    Last edited by Toenail Juice Z; 07-13-2004 at 05:42 AM.

And those who had erection/impotence problems before doing a deca -only cycle, please don't answer

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    This should really not be an issue since deca only cycles will not give satisfying results and other problems can occur. I hope this question is for an educational purpose only...

MachZ is offline Member
    I did a deca only for my first cycle about 14yrs ago and never had any problems but keep in mind I was totally un-educated about AAS at the time nor was there any internet access like there is now to research the need for test.
    I'll tell you this though, I belive deca dick is real. I know of a couple of people who were not so lucky.
    Just do a search here and within the last couple of weeks I believe there was a post where this happend to someone.
    Unless your the pope and don't care about an erection I wouldn't risk it.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i did and i did not get deca dic. i didnt even run pct and i was fine

sdk215 is offline Junior Member
    I did 400mg a week of deca only for my second cycle. Gained 20lbs no real deca dick at all. Coming off I had a small amount of trouble. I just wanted to say that test makes my sex drive go throught the rough. Maybe most people are used to that feeling, so when they take deca only and their sex drive stays the same or only increase very slightly they think they have deca dick. JMO

Musa is offline Associate Member

Cool hi

Quote Originally Posted by sdk215
    I did 400mg a week of deca only for my second cycle. Gained 20lbs no real deca dick at all. Coming off I had a small amount of trouble. I just wanted to say that test makes my sex drive go throught the rough. Maybe most people are used to that feeling, so when they take deca only and their sex drive stays the same or only increase very slightly they think they have deca dick. JMO

Same here , did 400mg a week for 8 weeks, gained around 15 pounds....
    I was a little depressed after the cycle , but nothing major.....

Come on, more....

SKiN is offline Member
    Why dont you run a cycle of ONLY deca to see if its BS....

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    i know a guy who ran qv deca 300 at 450mg a week for 12 weeks, well says he did, and i know he didnt run pct, and he got big, lost some after but maintained a good amount. and he swears he didnt get deca dick, my response to him was that he was a F'in Retard, hehe.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    I'm curious to see how many of you actually experienced deca dick while on a deca only cycle.

Please only answer if you have done a deca only cycle.

(For those who don't know Deca dick basically means that you can't get an erection and have no sex drive)

This anti-deca propaganda IMO is bull****, and I wanna see if I can prove it.

Please VOTE HONESTLY.
    Woops... I didnt see the part about deca ONLY. I voted no, but I have always done "double the deca in test" and had no problems.... if anything had runaway sex drive because of all the test.

I found this on another site and beleive it's totally true

Test sides are more real than Deca sides are.

A slow down of libido is rare and only caused by too much deca. If you cycle smart then you will have the opposite effect (i.e. higher sex drive).

Progesterone gyno is also such a rare occurrence that it isn't even worth mentioning. It is only used like a scary children's story...irrational and highly unlikely to happen.
    Last edited by Toenail Juice Z; 07-14-2004 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    Why dont you run a cycle of ONLY deca to see if its BS....
    I have

SKiN is offline Member
    Bet the ladies love you then...

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    I had a horrendous time with a deca only cycle. 20 cc's of of Orbit. Great results but my sex drive was ZERO for about 4 months after. I also encountered similar problems with a D-Bol only cycle. The only thing that sorted me out was flooding my body with Tribulus for 6 weeks. Tribex 500 new formula is awesome for this problem.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like it's 50/50.. that's a pretty significant ratio.

bump

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont even know if i have a dick after my deca only cycle. If i do it doesnt work.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I didn't get Deca dick because I am not stupid enough to use it without test...daaahhh

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I dont know what Toenal Juice is trying to prove! Man no one is forcing anyone to do anything, yes many people coment on cycles by saying you shouldnt do a deco only, or you should add test to it, and that is their opinion based on scientific facts. I told you before on a previous post that deca is the number one used steroid by amateurs and novices around the world, and guess what not everyone in the world comes to this forum!!!! so dont take peoples comment personally because around the world the majority of steroid users are doing deca only....so go buy deca stock for all we care and you will get rich because people are doing them regardless of the advice we give here!!!
    My opinion: Let it go! and do whatever you want to do in your cycles no one cares!

As a matter of fact i will make a public announcement:

"I dont care what Toenail Juice Z does on his cycles and i will not advice him to add test ever!! i promise! And if anyone else wants to do a deca only cycle then go for it and good luck to you because guess what...every 'buff' guy you see in the gym that has a huge chest and walks around like they are carrying invisible logs because they cant put their arms against their sides...ye sthose people have all done deca only cycles and they all have great 30%body fat and zero definition...but who cares they feel buff and they did deca only and you know why they dont go home to a girlfriend? because their girlfriends got bored of 'just talking' "

sorry man i've had a bad day......boohoo

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    My very first cycle was deca only. Took me months to recuperate. Had no sex drive, depression, lost all gains. It was a very low time for me.

The internet has enabled people to help suggest cycles to circumvent deca's potential sides. Add test.

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    As a matter of fact i will make a public announcement:

"I dont care what Toenail Juice Z does on his cycles and i will not advice him to add test ever!! i promise! And if anyone else wants to do a deca only cycle then go for it and good luck to you because guess what...every 'buff' guy you see in the gym that has a huge chest and walks around like they are carrying invisible logs because they cant put their arms against their sides...ye sthose people have all done deca only cycles and they all have great 30%body fat and zero definition...but who cares they feel buff and they did deca only and you know why they dont go home to a girlfriend? because their girlfriends got bored of 'just talking' "
    Come on man, this is just a poll don't take it seriously. I don't advise deca only cycles either.

sorry man i told you bad day, i'm actually going to try a deca with a minimum test to prevent the possible deca sides. I need some water retention for my aching joints and i'll focus on diet for the real gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    My very first cycle was deca only. Took me months to recuperate. Had no sex drive, depression, lost all gains. It was a very low time for me.

The internet has enabled people to help suggest cycles to circumvent deca's potential sides. Add test.
    Didn't u do PCT at the end?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    never got deca dick on my 2 deca only "cycles"...but how could he turn down the hand that had helped him through so much?

Thread Information