Thread: Site injections

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member

Site injections

I have found that over the past few years of training my body is not symetrical at all....... Not even close. The circumfrence of my left arm is an entire inch smaller that the other, my chest is more developed and my left trap is almost non-existant compared to my right side. I encountered a torn tricept on my left side that leaves me in agony from time to time thus not allowing myself to push as hard and over compensating on my rights side.

My question is: I am embarking on a tasty new cycle and I was thinking of injecting directly into my arm in hopes that I will produce more gains on my left half is opposed to the classic glute shots that I am so used to and re-developing some muscle needed to fix my re-occuring tricept problem. Am I WAY out to lunch on this?? NE advice is appreciated.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    So you're thinking of only shooting the weaker sides of your body? I don't know, doesn't sound wise, here's a bump for ya....

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    So you're thinking of only shooting the weaker sides of your body? I don't know, doesn't sound wise, here's a bump for ya....
    that shiit doesnt work man! site injections are bogus man. train harder on your weakspots and just make sure you dont overtrain

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    that shiit doesnt work man! site injections are bogus man. train harder on your weakspots and just make sure you dont overtrain
    Site injections for me cause the muscle to swell to a certain point and depending on what I just shot into them. Prop and Tren acetae have given me a nice and swolen look to my arms. However, when the cycle is discontinued and PCT is done and over with about a month later my arms are not as jacked as they were only a month and a half earlier. More then likely due to oil buildup during the cycle and after I stoped injections, the oil dissapated and went away. Bottom line for me is that site injections are there for me to have more freedom on where I inject. I'm not gonna go one way or another and say yea or nah, but try it and see what happens. Although, I think that your idea about just shooting into your weaker muscles is incorrect. You should not look to the gear to make a certain muscle bigger. Only things that can do that are eating and training.

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    Its all a myth....as I saw posted before (dont remember who- but it sounded good)...if you look for gains where you inject then most people's a**'s be would be freaking huge!

Thread Information