Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primo Effects?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    LITTLE BOY...with your attitude and cocky disposition,you'll be lucky to make it to 23,let alone 40.Besides your only 160 pounds soaking wet,how could you possibly defend yourself?I,unlike you,can afford to be on here whenever I please....but your days are numbered here anyway..I've seen tyou type come and go countless times..now off to bed before mommy grounds you.
    LMAO

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    Yes, folks, that was posted by a 44 year old man. I hope when I get to be that old I will have more important things to do in my life than ignorantly argue with people half my age and back it up with nothing but insults.

You truly inspire me. I just hope I'm able to survive my experience here at AR to live that long!

Check out Da Bull's intellectual reply to my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    LITTLE BOY...with your attitude and cocky disposition,you'll be lucky to make it to 23,let alone 40.Besides your only 160 pounds soaking wet,how could you possibly defend yourself?I,unlike you,can afford to be on here whenever I please....but your days are numbered here anyway..I've seen tyou type come and go countless times..now off to bed before mommy grounds you.
    Priceless! Do you people honestly think this guy is smart enough to be giving you people advice? He can't argue with a guy half his age civily because he "doesn't have a whole lot upstairs" to do so, and therefore he only spews insults (pretty shoddy ones at that, too ) and makes attempts at "striking fear" ( ) at someone on his computer as well.

This guy is 44 years old, doesn't compete, and runs over 2 grams/week of juice during his cycles to probably gain 10 pounds. I don't care how big the number is next to his post count - he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duct Tape
    What kind of effects are actually FELT with Primo at say 600mg wk?

Since it's not Androgenic , not expecting to be too horny, but what about pumps? Vascularity?

Or does primo just put on muscle nice and slow and gentle?
    Let's see who was the most helpful in this thread and who is having Clomid sensitivity issues

Since the word felt is in all capitals, I will assume that the original poster wants to know what it feels like while on Primo.

Money Boss Hustla- Posted that most Primo is fake. Did not address question. GRADE F

MudMan- Agreed with MBH and added that EQ is better choice. GRADE F and also needs to get his nose out of MBH's azz.

Abstrack- Seems to think that the Profiles on the front page tell you how it FEELS. Wrong. GRADE F

Let's see who did well...

Matto20- Said he had good pumps and almost zero bloat, not horny but not limp either. Question Answered, good response GRADE A

So in conclusion, what have we learned from this lesson? That 3 "respected" guys can't answer a question and the one guy everyone piles sh!t on is the only guy that has knowledge of this topic.

We also learned that if there is a disagrrement on AR, there is plenty of azz kissers ready to jump in, but if you want a question answered and don't have "Senior Member" under your name then you have to bow down and show respect, then wait. Meanwhile the thread gets hijacked by Primo haters and their chants of "Too Many Fakes!" "Too Many Fakes!"

Think about everything that was written and look who's being childish. I hate to call you folks out on this but if you step back and analyze, the children in this thread are not myself or Matto20, it's you guys.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Let's see who was the most helpful in this thread and who is having Clomid sensitivity issues

Since the word felt is in all capitals, I will assume that the original poster wants to know what it feels like while on Primo.

Money Boss Hustla- Posted that most Primo is fake. Did not address question. GRADE F

MudMan- Agreed with MBH and added that EQ is better choice. GRADE F and also needs to get his nose out of MBH's azz.

Abstrack- Seems to think that the Profiles on the front page tell you how it FEELS. Wrong. GRADE F

Let's see who did well...

Matto20- Said he had good pumps and almost zero bloat, not horny but not limp either. Question Answered, good response GRADE A

So in conclusion, what have we learned from this lesson? That 3 "respected" guys can't answer a question and the one guy everyone piles sh!t on is the only guy that has knowledge of this topic.

We also learned that if there is a disagrrement on AR, there is plenty of azz kissers ready to jump in, but if you want a question answered and don't have "Senior Member" under your name then you have to bow down and show respect, then wait. Meanwhile the thread gets hijacked by Primo haters and their chants of "Too Many Fakes!" "Too Many Fakes!"

Think about everything that was written and look who's being childish. I hate to call you folks out on this but if you step back and analyze, the children in this thread are not myself or Matto20, it's you guys.
    You act like a women on her period....... you got your panties all ruffled up because you didn't hear what you wanted........ I could care less what grad you give me. You mean not a thing to me.

Also, I don't have my nose up anyone azz....... From now on do your own research or PM Motto from now on........ You cause a lot of problems over nothing......... Go away

Also, I hope you get taken when you get your "primo"

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Duct Tape...

Be a little patient and try to keep your hostile behaviour at bay...it will get you know where here. Regardless of what was posted...you immediately over reacted. Not cool and very immature.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You act like a women on her period....... you got your panties all ruffled up because you didn't hear what you wanted........ I could care less what grad you give me. You mean not a thing to me.

Also, I don't have my nose up anyone azz....... From now on do your own research or PM Motto from now on........ You cause a lot of problems over nothing......... Go away

Also, I hope you get taken when you get your "primo"
    What's wrong Peaches? Did I join your club and now you feel threatened? Would I have posted a thread if research answered my question. Go back and look at all your posts and then tell me where you were ANY help whatsoever? I think maybe you should leave...this thread at least.

And "Go Away"??? You sound like the b!tch here, "Go away! Leave us alone you big meenie!"

Peaches, you're all mine now.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Duct Tape...

Be a little patient and try to keep your hostile behaviour at bay...it will get you know where here. Regardless of what was posted...you immediately over reacted. Not cool and very immature.
    Wasn't trying to be TOO hostile, just keeping the thread on track. Suffice it to say that...I KNOW the profile of Primo, I KNOW that it is often faked, I KNOW that EQ is very similar (can't have the appetite enhancer) and I KNOW my sh!t is real (I am in the Lab biz)

What I don't know is how it FEELS.

You know how some will describe Test by saying: Insane pumps, Libido thru the roof, overall sense of well being.

That's what I was wondering about Primo. That's all. Nothing more, Nothing less.

DT-Out

What's wrong Peaches? Did I join your club and now you feel threatened? Would I have posted a thread if research answered my question. Go back and look at all your posts and then tell me where you were ANY help whatsoever? I think maybe you should leave...this thread at least.

And "Go Away"??? You sound like the b!tch here, "Go away! Leave us alone you big meenie!"

Peaches, you're all mine now.
    I did help you........... also, if you did any research at all you would have came up with the answer.

Feel threaten?.......... You can't make me feel threaten...... what a joke.

Like I said your type isn't welcomed around here. There are better ways you could have said that wasn't the type of help you were looking for...... but because you are a immature kid you don't know how to that.

Wasn't trying to be TOO hostile, just keeping the thread on track.
    Then try a better method next time. It's obviously not going over very well.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    hahahhahahahahhahahhahaha. lmao! Duct Tape you are by far the funniest and the coolest person on this board yet. you lead by example when talking about not having roid rage . hahaha. dude, that's some of the funniest shi7 i have ever read. keep it up! nobody answered your question and i'm not going to either cause in fact i had a similar question. i just ordered some primo, but i like the way u handle yourself and i just wanted to let u know. that's great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    hahahhahahahahhahahhahaha. lmao! Duct Tape you are by far the funniest and the coolest person on this board yet. you lead by example when talking about not having roid rage. hahaha. dude, that's some of the funniest shi7 i have ever read. keep it up! nobody answered your question and i'm not going to either cause in fact i had a similar question. i just ordered some primo, but i like the way u handle yourself and i just wanted to let u know. that's great stuff.
    People don't like it when they are called to the carpet. I call em like I see em and anyone with half a brain can see exactly what went down here. I called BS on their answers and then the flames came.

Peaches seems to think he can find the answer thru research yet he has yet to prove it or post links. He'll say "Why should I prove it? Why should I help an Azzhole like you?" Ummm, maybe because if I get my answer I'll go away?
    And Peaches, it seems like the vote is 1-1 as to whether the folks here "Like my kind" You sound like some hick from an old western movie.

DT- comes riding into town with long hair, a black suit, and black horse. He leers at the women and stairs down the menfolk.
    "I'm big bad Duct Tape! and I'm gonna own this town as long as I'm here!"

Then peaches(MudMan) hobbles up and gets enough courage to speak.
    "Sonny boy, we don't like your kind around these parts, now go on, git!"

DT- "when I wanna hear from an Azzhole, I'll fart!"
    And with a quick dismount, he's sliding into the bar for a bottle of whiskey and a little can-can girl company.

DT- "YEEEE-HAWW"

Banelord is offline Associate Member
    The beatz all around.

Okay DT...enough bro. You're 38 years old...start acting like it. Let the sh*t settle and get on with your day.

Okay DT...enough bro. You're 38 years old...start acting like it. Let the sh*t settle and get on with your day.
    OK enough for now. Please tell me I can still fuk with my new buddy Peaches(mud)

People don't like it when they are called to the carpet. I call em like I see em and anyone with half a brain can see exactly what went down here. I called BS on their answers and then the flames came.

Peaches seems to think he can find the answer thru research yet he has yet to prove it or post links. He'll say "Why should I prove it? Why should I help an Azzhole like you?" Ummm, maybe because if I get my answer I'll go away?
    And Peaches, it seems like the vote is 1-1 as to whether the folks here "Like my kind" You sound like some hick from an old western movie.

DT- comes riding into town with long hair, a black suit, and black horse. He leers at the women and stairs down the menfolk.
    "I'm big bad Duct Tape! and I'm gonna own this town as long as I'm here!"

Then peaches(MudMan) hobbles up and gets enough courage to speak.
    "Sonny boy, we don't like your kind around these parts, now go on, git!"

DT- "when I wanna hear from an Azzhole, I'll fart!"
    And with a quick dismount, he's sliding into the bar for a bottle of whiskey and a little can-can girl company.

DT- "YEEEE-HAWW"
    You're funny

How long did it take you to come up with that story

He's 38 and acts like this

Now I would like to see how this guys is in the real world....... this is pethetic.

OK enough for now. Please tell me I can still fuk with my new buddy Peaches(mud)
    Just let it go...seriously bro. This is not productive and it's not helping anyone.

You're funny

How long did it take you to come up with that story
    My brilliance comes so easy and naturally it scares me sometimes.

Just let it go...seriously bro. This is not productive and it's not helping anyone.
    You're right....... I'm done with this..... it's got my bp up a bit

Now I would like to see how this guys is in the real world....... this is pethetic.
    Looking down on you. 6" and 30lbs worth of better man! OK this is my last post for a while. MBH, later dude. See ya all tonight, either with this handle or a new handle after MBH bans me.

Post a picture..... lets see the better man. Back up your BIG MAN words.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    fuk bros ,im not on anybodys side ,but one thing is certain though,everytime anyones ask a question regarding primo is a fuking mission ,almost everyone will said the same thing (is not worth it is probably fake or all rather go with eq) if u dontt have an answer for the bro ,who asking the question about primo ,please keep ur thought about primos to ur self ,and like i said before not all primos are faked ,even though i agree is really hard to get legit primos just got to have the right connection.
    and i also thing with about 400 mg of primo a week, with at least 250 mg of test a week u will have very good gains ,just my opinion.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    hey matto and duct tape!! WIPE YOUR PUSSIES OFF YOU SILLY LITTLE FAGGOTS.. hey duct tape are you from texas by chance? if so you know that only steers and queers come from texas.. so post a picture dickhead! i bet we wont see any horns!!

Quote Originally Posted by kubano28
    fuk bros ,im not on anybodys side ,but one thing is certain though,everytime anyones ask a question regarding primo is a fuking mission ,almost everyone will said the same thing (is not worth it is probably fake or all rather go with eq) if u dontt have an answer for the bro ,who asking the question about primo ,please keep ur thought about primos to ur self ,and like i said before not all primos are faked ,even though i agree is really hard to get legit primos just got to have the right connection.
    and i also thing with about 400 mg of primo a week, with at least 250 mg of test a week u will have very good gains ,just my opinion.
    You're right with good connections you can get real primo. But it's pretty hard to do. Plus the cost of primo isn't worth the results but that's JMO.

But there are ways to treat people...... and some just don't know how to do that.

This thread is done.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread is done.
    WERD JUST BAN THE MUTHA FUKKAS

BIP0LAR is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    hey matto and duct tape!! WIPE YOUR PUSSIES OFF YOU SILLY LITTLE FAGGOTS.. hey duct tape are you from texas by chance? if so you know that only steers and queers come from texas.. so post a picture dickhead! i bet we wont see any horns!!
    HEY I'M FROM TEXAS AND

hehehe, J/k but i am from Tx.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Tact: "a keen sense of what to do or say in order to maintain good relations with others or avoid offense"

A few people here can consider their AR accounts under review...

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ditto

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information