Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member

deca / primo- good advice or not?

Hi there- just found this (ironsport)- any opinions?

Im planning my first cycle, Im 32years 6ft2'' 195lbs (BF not sure but not too bad)

Have some Primo & Deca also some Eq, plenty of Var & some Andriol

What do you think to this (below) to test the....er....water....juice...?

(PS just asking, dont flame me about no TEST!!!)

The Beginners Stack

There are lots of stacks a beginner can choose from and this is when the biggest mistakes will be made. The novice steroid abuser will go for whatever he is told will make him bigger and stronger and will often want quick results. More often than not the novice will opt for a cypionate and dianabol along with HCG and if he is well enough informed will add clomid or nolvadex as well. He will bloat rapidly revelling in his gains of size and strength, not worrying about the 10 ml of cyp he's just injected for his first week, then the disappointment will come in along with a little depression and loss of libido when, he loses all that size that was just fluid and along with this his new found strength will go and he will swear the guy who sold him the juice just ripped him off with fakes. Then he begins to notice the itch under his nipple, his testicles are shrunken and his body fails to respond to his thoughts when with his woman, she thinks he has gone off her or has another women, after all he can't have been spending all that time in the gym.
    And the ball will continue to roll.

You're much better to start with deca and primobolan . The gains you will make will be small but at least they'll be permanent. You will have no bother with loss of libido, testicular shrinkage or gyno, no need to screw around with female hormones to try and jump start your test production.

Try this:
    200 mg. Deca every seven days for 5 shots
    100 mg primobolan every seven days for six shots (yes you can mix the two together if you like).
    That's it no need to do anything else (well except train, eat and sleep)

If you're a big 'un you might like to try 400 mg deca.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    u have all the gear, except the most important one: test!!! test is the base, then u can work from there!!!!
    do some research about first cycles!

also, what are your goals?

i know...but...

I have some test E on the way, & I know everyone says no test no cycle....etc... was just asking what y'all thought of the advice- is it BS or is there some truth in it???

As for aims- Im training hard (& eating / sleeping well) at the moment & want to give myself a bit of help to maintain my mass (possible increase it a little) as I cut up a bit.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    if u want mass id go for a 10 wks cycle: test only, or dbol (4wks) and test, or dbol (4 wks) test and deca
    id start easy and keep it simple as this will be your first cycle!
    save other drugs for another cycle... and go with the first or the secon one!
    anti e's, pct, nolva, clomid, liver protectants: use search box!

Yeah- have got clomid/nolva/proviron so pct / gyno's not a prob
    am probably gonna do a 10 wk test E (only) cycle (might chuck some Var in for good measure)-
    Just wondered what you thought about the mini deca /primo cycle idea
    is it BS or is there some truth in it????

Duma is offline Associate Member
    if its your first cycle, i like the idea brother

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Hi there- just found this (ironsport)- any opinions?

Im planning my first cycle, Im 32years 6ft2'' 195lbs (BF not sure but not too bad)

Have some Primo & Deca also some Eq, plenty of Var & some Andriol

What do you think to this (below) to test the....er....water....juice...?

(PS just asking, dont flame me about no TEST!!!)

The Beginners Stack

There are lots of stacks a beginner can choose from and this is when the biggest mistakes will be made. The novice steroid abuser will go for whatever he is told will make him bigger and stronger and will often want quick results. More often than not the novice will opt for a cypionate and dianabol along with HCG and if he is well enough informed will add clomid or nolvadex as well. He will bloat rapidly revelling in his gains of size and strength, not worrying about the 10 ml of cyp he's just injected for his first week, then the disappointment will come in along with a little depression and loss of libido when, he loses all that size that was just fluid and along with this his new found strength will go and he will swear the guy who sold him the juice just ripped him off with fakes. Then he begins to notice the itch under his nipple, his testicles are shrunken and his body fails to respond to his thoughts when with his woman, she thinks he has gone off her or has another women, after all he can't have been spending all that time in the gym.
    And the ball will continue to roll.

You're much better to start with deca and primobolan . The gains you will make will be small but at least they'll be permanent. You will have no bother with loss of libido, testicular shrinkage or gyno, no need to screw around with female hormones to try and jump start your test production.

Try this:
    200 mg. Deca every seven days for 5 shots
    100 mg primobolan every seven days for six shots (yes you can mix the two together if you like).
    That's it no need to do anything else (well except train, eat and sleep)

If you're a big 'un you might like to try 400 mg deca.
    I hope you don't consider running all those compounds for a first cycle! But, assuming your not, you definitely need test and maybe one other compound. No need to stack for a first cycle. I'm not sure where you found that advice, but it is HORRIBLE!!! A deca/primo cycle makes NO sense. I hope you realize most PRIMO these days are fake! Also, Andriol for the $$$ is NOT worth it. I tried it and hated the results. If you run Proper PCT, you can/will keep most of your gains from TEST. You will not find one knowledgable bro on this or any board agreeing with that last post.

cool- thats what I wanted to hear!

Yes actually I assumed my primo was fake- gonna try & check just incase its real!!

How about Test Prop for a first cycle with a little Eq + Var ?

Im going travelling in 6weeks- so is it possible to do a mini cycle?

I can take pills (ie PCT etc) but dont wanna take any injectables..

Waddya think?

Or should I forget the whole thing till I get back?

Could I do a short Var only cycle- to help with strength training?

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    cool- thats what I wanted to hear!

Yes actually I assumed my primo was fake- gonna try & check just incase its real!!

How about Test Prop for a first cycle with a little Eq + Var ?

Im going travelling in 6weeks- so is it possible to do a mini cycle?

I can take pills (ie PCT etc) but dont wanna take any injectables..

Waddya think?
    Well, a TEST PROP/EQ cycle is good, but are you up for ED prop shots? It's not fun. And yes, you could throw in some Anavar as well, however, if you take "just" anavar, I think you will be disappointed.

As far as a MINI cycle, I'd say don't do it. Most of the stuff your talking about taking EQ, DECA , Etc. take about 4 weeks for it to kick in. I know it's tempting to want to start, but I'd hold off until you can do a correct cycle you will be happy with.

As Im really keen to do a mini before I go away (as a test run & to help me train harder) how about this

6 weeks 100mg Test prop EOD
    5 weeks 40mg Var ED
    (+Nolva/Proviron )

Clomid pct

(Im up for the injections EOD if it means less gyno)

Do you think adding any primo or eq is pointless on such a short cycle?

Thread Information