Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    masry is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    7

    newbie here, just have a few q's...

    hey guys... I have been hanging around and learning from you guys, and I would just like to say thanks!!

    I am going to start on my second cycle... I just did a small 5 week cycle of sust 250 to try it out, I was happy with the results, though the inujections were painful, and have been off for 2 mos. now. I am going to start a 10 week cycle of QV super test 250, however I am not sure whether the stuff is legit or not. I have looked at a few pics of QV products and they all have that hologram on the side, however the bottle i got does not. Any advice??

    I would appreciate any advice on my cycle.. I am only taking the super test 250 at 500mg/wk. for 10 weeks. Should I be taking anything else..?
    Thanks.

  2. #2
    hercules88's Avatar
    hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    IN THE JUNGLE
    Posts
    1,323
    i have never heard of qv making any type of super test. i know they carry prop, e and cyp. take nolva @ 10 mg ed if gyno prone and .25 mg adex ed if you want to keep the bloat down.

  3. #3
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    Pretty sure if it doesnt have a hologram or any trace of one(little circles) then its fake....

  4. #4
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by masry
    hey guys... I have been hanging around and learning from you guys, and I would just like to say thanks!!

    I am going to start on my second cycle... I just did a small 5 week cycle of sust 250 to try it out, I was happy with the results, though the inujections were painful, and have been off for 2 mos. now. I am going to start a 10 week cycle of QV super test 250, however I am not sure whether the stuff is legit or not. I have looked at a few pics of QV products and they all have that hologram on the side, however the bottle i got does not. Any advice??

    I would appreciate any advice on my cycle.. I am only taking the super test 250 at 500mg/wk. for 10 weeks. Should I be taking anything else..?
    Thanks.
    I did not know QV made Super Test 250........ I know they have Enan 250..... I haven't used thier injectable products for close to a year.

    Post a pic.

  5. #5
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    QV has a 250 enth, so it might be that, you also need clomid

  6. #6
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    QV has a 250 enth, so it might be that, you also need clomid
    That's what I'm thinking but there are no holograms on the vial....... there should be one on the vial and the box.

    If he posts a pic it will make it easier to help

  7. #7
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    is it a 10 ml vial, and is there a batch number

  8. #8
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Yes there should be a batch # printed on the vial....... but that means nothing as it being fake or not

  9. #9
    masry is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    7

    any pics..

    guys do you have any pics of super test 250 that I might be able to compare...?

  10. #10
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by masry
    guys do you have any pics of super test 250 that I might be able to compare...?
    post a pic bro of the bottle

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •