AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Question thinking of adding winny/tren to my test cypionate good idea????

wk 1-15 test. cyp. 500mg/wk
    wk 11-17 winny 400mg/wk

here was is my current cycle im in wk 7........ starting wk 8 on sunday july 18. i was thinking of adding tren and winny early on like on sunday with my test cypionate ...this is my second cycle and it was not as good as my first sust250/deca . but this cycle my arms dont feel big at all my belly is growin to be a lil big and thats bc i gave up beer on this cycle. also my diet is good im thinking my qv **** is bunk its all qv **** except for my winny which is denkall ...my previous cycle i used human grade gear and liked the results i went with the mexico grade vet gear thsi time and not liking it. also my face is breaking out worse with this **** than the human grade which i ****ing hate i HATE ACNE especially on face i dont get it on anywhere else on my body......well i just wanna use up my vet gear and clear up my face hopefully so how much tren for a first timer???

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    wk 1-15 test. cyp. 500mg/wk
    wk 11-17 winny 400mg/wk

here was is my current cycle im in wk 7........ starting wk 8 on sunday july 18. i was thinking of adding tren and winny early on like on sunday with my test cypionate ...this is my second cycle and it was not as good as my first sust250/deca. but this cycle my arms dont feel big at all my belly is growin to be a lil big and thats bc i gave up beer on this cycle. also my diet is good im thinking my qv **** is bunk its all qv **** except for my winny which is denkall ...my previous cycle i used human grade gear and liked the results i went with the mexico grade vet gear thsi time and not liking it. also my face is breaking out worse with this **** than the human grade which i ****ing hate i HATE ACNE especially on face i dont get it on anywhere else on my body......well i just wanna use up my vet gear and clear up my face hopefully so how much tren for a first timer???
    If you think your gear is bunk,I'd def wouldn't add anything.Instead I'd start thinking about pct.You don't have enough time to run tren properly anyway,and if your gear is truly bunk,then the shutdown from fina will be rather harsh.
    As for your stomach,you should be loosing bf there if you gave up beer,unless you diet is off,or you're eating far to many cals.

well i thought it was real i bought the **** in mex and the place was clean i guess i was used to the human grade i was using in the past

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    well i thought it was real i bought the **** in mex and the place was clean i guess i was used to the human grade i was using in the past
    Either way,you cycle has progressed to far to add fina now.It needs to be ran a minumum of 8 weeks and the test should be ran 2 weeks past that to aid in recovery.

oh i didnt know that

Thread Information