Unhappy Proviron no longer being produced. What to substitute it with?

Here in Europe, proviron has stopped being produced from the factory. I used to use this androgen with nolvadex throughout the cycle to keep water retention low.

Now I don't know what to substitute it with. My source tells me a good substitute for proviron is Masteron , but the amps are expensive, and i don't want to add another anabolic steroid to my cycle.

Liquidex/Arimidex is too expensive. Guess maybe i'le have to stick with just nolva. Diuretics like Lasix & aldactone are out of the question, so what am I left with? Any suggestions?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The powder is avalible

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    The powder is avalible

JohnnyB
    Thanks.

Do you mean powdered proviron ? and how would I work out 1 25mg dosage from this?

fabry is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    Here in Europe, proviron has stopped being produced from the factory. I used to use this androgen with nolvadex throughout the cycle to keep water retention low.

Now I don't know what to substitute it with. My source tells me a good substitute for proviron is Masteron , but the amps are expensive, and i don't want to add another anabolic steroid to my cycle.

Liquidex/Arimidex is too expensive. Guess maybe i'le have to stick with just nolva. Diuretics like Lasix & aldactone are out of the question, so what am I left with? Any suggestions?
    1. masteron is a substitute of proviron? read proviron and masteron profiles in main steroid.com page and ull understand the BIG difference....

2. arimidex is expensive, liquidex is c-h-e-a-p!!!

3. and forget diuretics!

answer is: LIQUID-DEX

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    1. masteron is a substitute of proviron ? read proviron and masteron profiles in main steroid .com page and ull understand the BIG difference....

2. arimidex is expensive, liquidex is c-h-e-a-p!!!

3. and forget diuretics!

answer is: LIQUID-DEX
    Misunderstanding. When in my post did I mention that they are the same? (Proviron and Masteron) I know they are completely different substances. My source suggested Masteron not me. It's the results that are similar however he says.
    Masteron will harden you up however!, I don't know if it has any effects as being an anti-aromatize though.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    proviron is an anti e or a ai (i dont remember) and "help" with hardening but this is just a good side from it!
    masteron is a "real" aas used in cuttin cycle and, heard, by people already with a very low bf%.
    if u look for something that substitute proviron (that u said u used to help with bloat), just look for something in samee cathegory (liquidex, i repeat, is cheap 30-35 u$d is nothing)!
    or, if u look for a steroid that harden u a bit, winny, var (with diet) will be the other solution...
    ciao

SaTyR is offline Member

Toenail,

Im from Belgium , my source is from Holland. He gets his gear from a pharmacist. Im currently in my cycle and i use Proviron (schering) as androgen. So what you are saying in incorrect. It is still widely available in Europe !
    I think your source told you this and he probally coud not get his hands anymore on Proviron .

I can even tell you the exact prize in the pharmicist for 20tabs 25mg its 10.49€. Offcourse i pay my source more.
    Last edited by SaTyR; 07-09-2004 at 04:20 AM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Toenail,

Im from Belgium , my source is from Holland. He gets his gear from a pharmacist. Im currently in my cycle and i use Proviron (schering) as androgen. So what you are saying in incorrect. It is still widely available in Europe !
    I think your source told you this and he probally coud not get his hands anymore on Proviron .

I can even tell you the exact prize in the pharmicist for 20tabs 25mg its 10.49€. Offcourse i pay my source more.
    Yeah - my pharmacy still sells Proviron as well (Arabian Penninsula)...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Thanks.

Do you mean powdered proviron? and how would I work out 1 25mg dosage from this?
    Yes I mix it with oil, hit the homebrew calculator in my sig to figure out mixture

JohnnyB

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    get some Ferema or liquidex
    Last edited by Warrior; 07-09-2004 at 01:14 PM. Reason: NO SOURCE POSTING .: Warrior

notbigenough is offline New Member
    Proviron is available from Pharmacies in greece for 3.70 Ruro's

Toenail,

A pharmacist told me this as well. (I can get proviron and Nolvadex over the counter.) (Mistake: I used to be able to get proviron).

Perhaps the batches that you lot still have are the last ones?

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by notbigenough
    Proviron is available from Pharmacies in greece for 3.70 Ruro's
    What's a Ruro ?

SaTyR is offline Member
    A pharmacist told me this as well. (I can get proviron and Nolvadex over the counter.) (Mistake: I used to be able to get proviron).

Perhaps the batches that you lot still have are the last ones?
    Do a search on google or something maybe you'll find some info if they are still making Proviron.

PROUD TO BE DUTCH! is offline Junior Member
    What's a Ruro ?

I think he means EURO.Thats the money what you use in europe

damian is offline Associate Member
    proviron is still available in farmacist's all over greece..4 euro/20 tabs.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Isn't proviron like a DHT derivative or something like that if I remeber correctly. Why run that stuff when there is L-dex, and Letrozole ....both cheap as well.

Thread Information